[Resolved] Floryday / 2 dresses

I have been trying to return 2 dresses that I bought online from Floryday. They did not fit. I contacted them online by submitting a form and I was sent an email that had a link. When I clicked on the link, there was another form to fill out, but when I clicked the "submit" button, it did not go through.
It was very easy to order the dresses online, but the return process is a nightmare. I have a friend who writes a fashion blog, and if I am not able to return these dresses, she will be writing about it!

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 07, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,