[Resolved] Floriday / return shipment

1 Germany

I had ordered some clothes at Floriday, which already arrived weeks later. Now I try since 2 weeks to return some of them due to bad Quality and cut. But although I have written almost 10 mails and tried to call the Service Center, I donĀ“t get any answer, especially no adress where to send it.
In the meantime I have read a lot of complaints about this Company, too late for me, but hopefully for others.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Apr 18, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,