Florida Power & Light [FPL] — requesting new commercial power design for new construction - no response from fpl
I have been requesting a review of our construction plans out of the Broward service center (33311) and my requests have been ignored by the engineers ( I have the names if needed) since before August.
I find this concerning as all the surrounding offices are able to respond to my requests within a couple days.
Even When I have been called back by the office administrator the engineer still does not reach out and make contact. It has been two weeks since I was last promised he would reach out.
No one being accountable is hard to swallow when you are trying to build new construction projects for your client. This office has been more than difficult but that is not all FPL.
I can say that Dairon Acosta, Leonardo Rojas, and Robert Callori have been awesome to deal with on similar projects. All are very responsive, knowledgeable and great to work with.
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines 
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased