Florida Power & Light [FPL] / recent and almost daily and nightly recurring outages.
Recently, even under normal atmospheric conditions, the condo where I live, suffered frequent outages during the 24 hours cycle. It seems that FPL is not able to fix these frequent problems to its main line which, as for the FPL information system affects little more than 1200 customer. This continuous disservice generates damages and frustration. How long will it take to permanently fix these outages?
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - Customer Experience
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - 1616 se 2nd court, fort lauderdale, fl 33301
- Florida Power And Light - cut cable wire
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - commercial entity stealing power line
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - a deposit after being a customer since 2016 was added on my account...