Florida Power & Light [FPL] / irma - power outage
I want to thank you for whatever actions / prep-planning taken by your company that resulted in a minimum of power loss in my area. You guys did good!
I suffered at least a dozen power interruptions, none longer ten minuets. This resulted in no problems, except my digital clocks had to be reset after each loss. I hope that you are aware that I am being facetious with this ‘complaint.’
Your company did a super job before, during and now, after the Irma attack.
Sanford, FL 32773
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - truck driver
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power disconnection
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - no email or contact, going on 5 mos in ref. to claim number 8141424
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - tree trimming