Florida Power & Light [FPL] / home serve independent co separated from utility but representing fla power and light
Home serve is a Company that is charging people be careful on 11/21/2017 I received a call from a Rebecca stating that I have signed with them, I told Rebecca that show me the paper that I have requested the service she got very nervous as a matter of fact I told her I had the paper they sent by mail in front of me not signed yet, and now even more I'm not signing any paper. she hung up, right away.
Today Dec 31 I received a service agreement, this Company is trying to charged people without people requesting their services, the Rebecca that called me had a number of [protected], I'm reporting to the Better Business Bureau, consumers Protection agency, and any other agencies, I'm old and sick but no DUMB. Florida Power and light if you are dealing with this company which the letterhead states very clear your name which I have taken copies if you are desperate to charged people, I guess you didn't make enough money with the Hurricane Irma a week without light and I never saw any credit. Bad Bad tactics from Fla power and light
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - fp&l annoying tv ads campaign for south florida counties.
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - high bills
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing charges
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit charge