Florida Power & Light [FPL] / enormous monthly bill
have moved out of my condo due to the enormous power bills which the owner, Bonita Fisher was aware of and assured me a maintenance man would correct the problem with my air conditioner.
I waited 3 months and no change in my bill and advised the owner I would not be paying the final bill.
I had left items in the condo in exchange for this bill as well.
Please contact Ms. Fisher for payment.
On Tue, 11/7/17, wrote:
Subject: Correspondence from FPL
Date: Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 10:30 AM
November 7, 2017
Re: Account #:
CIR APT 202
NAPLES, FL 34116
Account Number: [protected]
Final Read Date:
Our records indicate you recently
closed your electric service account.
After closing your account there
remains a balance in the amount of $170.68
for service at 1211 COMMONWEALTH CIR
If you have recently paid this balance,
we thank you for doing so and ask
that you please disregard this
Your bill will be due shortly, this is
a friendly reminder of your payment
- FPL Pay Online, access www.fpl.com,
click on Pay My Bill, register, then
select FPL Pay Online.
- FPL Pay By Phone, call the Customer
Service number on the bottom of this
e-mail and follow the automated
Or you can make a check payable to FPL
in U.S. funds and mail it to (Please
remember to include your account
Should you have any additional
questions regarding this matter, please
contact us at:
Hearing Impaired- Florida Relay Service
FPL Revenue Recovery
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - disconnection 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - deposit required
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - crew work noise
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - transformer box
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - complaining about a driver for fpl
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - customer experience