Florida Power & Light / additional deposit
They are worst than loan sharks - utility gangsters.
In these hard times when people are being layed off from jobs, they are taking advantage. Requiring additional deposits due to late payments. What makes them think ones could pay extra money if they couldnt pay there bill on time to begin with. Mobsters I tell you. There unwilling to give an extention or break down the payment but will disconnect if not recieved on due date. Bailouts only work for sharks, not us tax payers.
Solar energy is our only freedom.
More Florida Power & Light Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - billing center
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - outdoor lighting repair/ 400 watt directional light fixture
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power pole change out
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - electric deposit required or must sign up for auto pay