Florida Pool TechHarassment

I had Florida Pool tech come out to look at my pool. When I called, I asked to speak with someone and they said they were not there. I asked if this was the company that I had come out prior. They explained yes and I even asked where they were located and they explained where the other place is at. So they came out and the guy ended up breaking a pipe of mine, which of course they claimed they didnt. They asked if I wanted them to fix my issues. I did end up telling them yes, but they never responded. I called a few times, with no response.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dunedin, FL So I went to their address on their paperwork, which was a post office! Then I went to where I thought they were and the other company (who I thought I was really dealing with in the first place) said they do that to him all the time and they work out of a house a few blocks away. So, after finding this all out I decided to not use them and go with the company I thought was working with.
Well, then the bills started to come in and the harassing emails, letters and phone calls. Threats by Joe Brauning the owner. After figuring out that Joe the owner seems to be a little crazy I figured i would just pay them to leave me alone. So I recorded my whole process of paying them so they cant lie. He then goes online and claims I came in there yelling at his female employee and the cops had to be called on me. I have a nice video of no female employees, only him saying he needed the money. Since then, he has made fake profiles to attack my place of work and myself at work. [removed]. My next step is contacting an attorney to file charges and a lawsuit.

St
Feb 05, 2017

More Florida Pool Tech Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      Apr 22, 2017

You make absolutely no sense. Read a few of their other negative reviews. Seems you simply change your name, but they are all essentially the same. I'm going to throw it out there that this is "Alan Agoado" AKA "Cambria Mantell"...

• To
      Apr 22, 2017

Also, a simply google search shows the person you are slandering isn't even the owner...