Florida Dept of Revenue CHild Support Enforcement / Support modification

I have filed a Modifcation for a decrease in Child support on August 11th of 2009. A year later i have not had any results. I have had my license treaten to be taken away and suspended. Over the last year my back child support has been increasing with no end in sight. I have followed every order given to a T and nothing seems to be helping. I have no place to turn to for any help or advice i was told By the Dept of Revune to get an attorney to speed things up, How am I going to afford a attorney if i cant even make a child support payment. If anyone can assist it would be grealty appreciated

Post your comment