Florida child support enforcemnent / customer service

I cannot collect child support from my daughter's dead beat father! When I try to call the customer service line [protected] no one ever answers! After you listen to 5 minutes of automated crap you get a busy tone then it promptly hangs up on you. I have been trying to call for weeks at various times of the day and it's always the same. I guess it doesn't matter because despite the fact that he has been in contemp over 100 times on his pathetic 43.00 per week, the last time he saw a judge nothing happened, They let hime make one payment and considered his case to no longer be delinquint and of course the very next week he stopped paying. Now I want to know how much my daughter is owed in arrears so I can hire a private attorney (which will probably cost all the money I am owed but will be worth it to serve him justice) and cannot get any of FL. D.O.R. slackers to give me any info on my own case because they are too lazy to answer the phone let alone enforce a court order. FLORIDA CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SUCKS!

Comments

• Co
      31st of May, 2009

look in the phone book under gov. or state ... and start calling until you get the right help you need
    GOOD LUCK
    CONNIE

• Go
      8th of Sep, 2009

ITA, I didn't even know you can actually get past the busy signal. Try these #s. I'm on hold right now: 1877-769-0251 or 1800-226-6777. When I finally got through, every extension the system transferred me to resulted in a busy signal. The above 2 numbers were relayed by the system regarding payments.

• Na
      8th of Nov, 2012

Omg, their ###ing cx service is the worst never seen anything like it, it's a joke to me, after so many years of my daughter father not paying child support finally got it reinforce, let me tell u, first I did the automatic payment via my checking account never got done, they keep mailing the goddamn checks to me I moved and kept changing my mailing address, did it on my profile, I called the 2 numbers they have and have them update it on the system, even pay to have notarized an affidavit for one of the checks they sent, I'm still waiting on that check, and the clowns have the nerves to mail the new check to my old mailing address. I'm done with these people.

• Tj
      9th of Jan, 2013

Wonder what it would take to get a class action lawsuit against them

15th of Oct, 2013

Customer service is terrible. The prompt says wait time is less than 6 minutes. I have been on hold listening to this terrible song for 35 minutes. At least give me some different music to listen to. When they answer it's basically "thank you for calling dor this is laquonda how can I ruin your day?"

• Mi
      23rd of Jan, 2014

They were suppose to send me an application to apply to collect child support almost 3 months ago. I called a few times last mth and they kept giving me the run around and this mth the number is busy. Is it always like this?? What an awful system. They don't want to help with any government benefits but yet I can't collect any child support to take care of my daughter. What am I suppose to do????

• Cj
      29th of Jan, 2014

Have been trying to call for months. Filed for support 2.5 yrs ago but he still hasn't been served. I have been on hold now for 53 min and still nothing. The system is awful!

• Mi
      10th of Jul, 2017

The Fl C.S. system is horrible! I raised my son from birth by myself no help from his dead beat sperm donor, My son started getting in trouble at age 13 and fighting a lot he moved to his dads his dad owes 30, 000 in back support he took me to court so he could get child support they awarded it to him taking $168.00 a month from my income. Why couldn't they have reinforced what he owed my son by saying pay your back support so I could then afford to pay him. Really screwed up if u ask me.