Floral Originals.com / Did not deliver product but charged my card

I ordered an arrangement on Monday, November 12 and it was supposed to be "Same Day Delivery". Today is Wednesday and I found out today that my friend did not receive the flowers. I've called the company in Beverly Hills, CA three times and get an answering service that takes your information and tells you that she will send them an email and they will call back immediately. I haven't heard back from them and don't think I ever will. They of course , charged my credit card as soon as my order was placed. I'm going to dispute the claim on my credit card but these people need to be put out of business.

Comments

• Th
      8th of May, 2008

These people are going to get what's comming to them they took my money and never del." NO FLOWERS" $129.29 I'am out not to mention my imbaresment.

• Je
      24th of Jun, 2008

Item 1 For Delivery
    6 Roses with a Bear EO-826B for DELIVERY to
    1st Choice: Peach, 2nd Choice: White

The recipient received a small glass vase w/6 yellow roses. I cannot understand why I should pay $87.00 for this delivery.

Did not receive bear or balloons. Much less, did not receive peach or white roses.

• Je
      27th of Jun, 2008

I sent a complaint once before and have not received an answer. My order was not complete and do not feel I should pay the total amount. The recepient received a small glass vase w/6 yellow roses. No bear - no balloons. I asked for peach or white roses w/bear and paid for two balloons that were not received. Order below: Jean G.

Product Number: EO-826B
    Balloon (2 x $4.99): $9.98
    Service Charge: $4.95
    Item 1 Total: $80.92
    Occasion: Get Well/Pick-Me-Up
    Gift Card Message: Hurry and get well!!! Things to do, places to go and so many things on your
    agenda coming up real soon. Hope everyday finds you feeling better after your
    surgery.

Beverly Hills
    California
    Phone: 888-820-0983
    floraloriginals.com

I ordered flowers for my nieces engagement party and was promised same day delivery and they came two days late and some of the flowers were broken. I've emailed and phone and have recieved no response. Never again will I use this company or reccomend it to others

• Bi
    California
    Phone: 1-888-820-0983
    FloralOriginals.com

We are located in PA. Our daughter is living in Phoenix, AZ
    and delivered a baby boy yesterday 07/17/08. I ordered a floral arrangement from the Floral Original website. They have same day delivery or so they say. The arrangement was not only not delivered this sleazy outfit tried to bill my credit card for an amount greater than they quoted. This low life company should be taken off the internet.

• Al
      24th of Jul, 2008

We experienced a similar situation with these sleeze-balls. We placed an order for a Sympathy Arrangement to be delivered to a funeral. They did not deliver, and they refuse to answer any of our phone calls.