Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte / Terrible experience

1 CA, United States

At least I'm in good company. I, too, ordered flowers for same day delivery from FTD. They forwarded my request to Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. I immediately received an order confirmation via e-mail. However, I never received a confirmation of delivery. When I attempted to call the florist, I was told my message would be forwarded to him. I never received an answer.

I called again several days later and was told, once again, I would receive word from him. None ever came. I called the number a third time. The answering service apologized profusely for the confusion and promised an answer from the florist. Guess what -- once again there was no response. I have now contacted my credit card company and am in the process of filing a disputed claim. In the meantime, I have called ProFlowers to fill my order. Hopefully, they will be more professional.

In my opinion, Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte has acted with incompetence. I would never use them again, and advise other purchasers to do the same.

Ki