Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte / Most horrible customer service I have ever encountered

I wish I had seen this site before I used Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte. They have the most horrible customer service I have ever encountered. I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law for mothers day, they were never delivered. I have been trying for over 3 months to get a refund but so far have gotten nothing but the run around. When I called again today I was told that the order was no longer in the computer and they would have to pull it manually and would call me back, I won't be holding my breath as no one from that company has ever returned a call yet.

Va

Comments

Ka
  7th of Nov, 2007

I can't believe all these complaints are the same!!! I haven't had one single call back from these "people". I can't believe this "Gregory Scotte" would want his name used because it is nothing but bad business. My daughter was away on her birthday for the first time ever-did she receive flowers??? NO-did they take my money??? YES-
The trusted FTD should not be in business with this company.

Dc
  22nd of Nov, 2007

I placed my order on 11-21-07. The floral arrangement arrived the same day. After I had placed my order, I came across all of the negative comments and became quite concerned. I am told the flowers, bear & balloon are beautiful.

Sa
  15th of Feb, 2008
Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - Products never delivered!
Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte
Beverly Hills
florists.ftd.com/floraloriginals/

The beautiful floral arrangement that I wanted sent to my wife was never delivered to her for valentines. Actually it was never sent at all. I wish I had seen this website with the many complaints this awful company has. I would have never sent them in the first place. I've called the 1888 number and the answering service people just take my name and number but never gave me a call back. I've call many times and spoken to almost everyone there and still no call back. I even googled the actual company in Beverly Hills and the 310 number it has listed is just forwarded to the answering service. I'm so pissed!!! Since there are others that NEVER received their refund I doubt I'll even receive mine. I've sent flowers many times and will continue but will NEVER go through this company again.

Ca
  20th of Feb, 2008

I wish I had seen this before I ordered my daughter's Valentine gift. I ordered early 02/13 and still as of today 02/02/08 she has not received anything. I have called 9 times and also got the same answering service. They have charged my card but have done nothing at all to make anything right. They just took my money and ran. I am in process of disputing these charges. Very disappointing.

Bi
  20th of Mar, 2008

I had the same experience thsi valentines day (2008). I have called three times to correct the problem and have yet to get a call back. The charge is on my credit card and I intend to dispute teh charge. Since I have seen four other complaints on this service I intend to ask the credot card to investigate thsi company. They were a great floral shop for years but their service tehse days is horrible. I don't ever inted to use them again. Buyer beware!

Ky
  21st of Mar, 2008
Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - Horrible service!
Floral Originals
8801 Gregory Wy
Beve
California
Phone: (888) 758-4141
www.floralorginalsbygregory.com

This complaint is coming from an FTD customer service rep. Yes I work for FTD, and just for you all to know we try our very hardest to get your orders right. Sadly we have a few JACKASS florists like this ###. I personally HATE Gregory Scotte. His utter lack of a direct line phone number to anyone but someone inside our own company suggests that he is a shady individual who does not care in the slightest about his customers. Ask anyone who has ever worked for FTD or FTD's own Flowers All Hours answering service. We all HATE Gregory Scotte. We all want to drive his business into the ground. Every time I or one of my co-workers sees an order going to this ### we cancel the order and send it immediately to a better florist. Let me personally assure you that FTD does not serve it's customers like Gregory Scotte does his. Sadly we're under contract to provide his answering service. So next time you see the name Gregory Scotte, remember, do not order! You're now learned and warned.

Ky
  21st of Mar, 2008

Hey, I just want y'all to know you're right about Gregory Scotte. I work at the FTD call center in Medford Oregon. Everyone I know at work despises Gregory Scotte because he never responds to our emails about his horrid delivery practices. As far as to what Kathy Quijano said, I'm personally ashamed that FTD has to provide his answering service. He doesn't deserve it, nor does he need it. One of these days though, we will dissolve all of our bad florists and bad vendors from our company and our service will then be stellar.

Jo
  28th of Mar, 2008

I ordered an azalea plant for my mother-in-law for Easter '08 and they sent an Easter Lily with the message to the local florist saying "Easter Lily only, no substitutions."
I have been calling for a week now and no one has returned my call. After reading these other complaints, I realize I will probably not hear from anyone nor
get a refund. It's a shame that this company is associated with FTD. I will never order anything from FTD again. I will use 1-800- Flowers from now on. I wish I had known this website of complaints was availabe before I ordered. FTD needs to be more on the ball, this company is giving them a bad name.

Ei
  1st of Apr, 2008

I ordered the "Basket of Light" floral arrangement for my Aunt's funeral. The order WAS delivered as requested on March 27, 2008, but looked nothing like the picture shown. The picture showed large roses overflowing in a basket... my Aunt's had no roses, a few carnations, and some smaller flowers. I have left 3 messages with the customer service # 888.758.4141. They are only the answering service unfortunately, and can only take and forward messages. I was/am so disappointed and embarrassed by this floral arrangement. It was not cheap ($70.00) and I was too embarrassed to tell my brother and sister how much they "really" owed on this pitiful arrangement. I too, wish I had read this before ordering. I have ordered other flowers on line (not Gregory Scotte) and have been totally satisfied. Surely we have some recourse???

Su
  22nd of Apr, 2008

This company is a total scam. I ordered flowers for a funeral. No receipt, no flowers. My credit card was charged. I am disputing with my credit card company.

Ma
  24th of Apr, 2008

I ordered flowers and then cancelled same day due to they could not deliver to my grandmother's home. I have been waiting over 2 months for my refund. I have called three times told they would call--nothing yet.

Va
  13th of May, 2008

I went online to order flowers through who I thought was FTD (turned out to be Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte), placed my order, was charged, and the flowers have not been delivered. When I try to contact them, they only have an answering service, who say they will pass on the message. I have not gotten a call, I am out $72.00, and my credit card company says I have to wait 15 days from date of scheduled delivery of flowers to dispute the charge. This company is a scam! Be careful, and I would not use FTD either, because they are supposedly affiliated with them. I am contacting the BBB and filing a formal complaint.

Pa
  13th of May, 2008

I guess all the complaints are the same. I ordered a gift for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day and they were never delivered and of course, they never call back. I am calling the Better Business Bureau and filing my complaint. I don't expect to get a refund but I will make sure that everyone I can contact by phone and email will never use this service again.

14th of May, 2008

I agree I hate this is the worst service ever. Even when I have tried the customer service number nobody ever answers the phone. I wish we could just tell everyone that this is a scam. They make it even harder when they lie about free delivery and they charge you a 20 DOLLAR service fee which is a what (delivery fee). It seems to me that they only deliver orders if you spend over 100 dollars. If you spend 40-50 dollars that just a nice lunch for Mr. Scotte. I hate this service

J
  15th of May, 2008

Same thing happened to me. DO NOT order from this place. They are an online scam

Mi
  1st of Jul, 2008

I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. They were never delivered. Like all the other complaints, I called several times and never got to speak directly with anyone who could credit or even tell me why the flowers were not delivered. I even called the florist directly and was told they did not have time to talk and asked me to call back. I then called my credit card company and they handled. I got my $ back and learned a valuable lesson.---NEVER ORDER FROM GREGORY SCOTTE----:)

Dm
  11th of Jul, 2008

I ordered sympathy flowers for a friend that were nevered delivered. I contacted both numbers: 888-758-4141 and 310-289-6594. Each time I called the customer service agent would tell me they have no information and would have to send an email to the florist and have someone call me back. I asked for the florist's name so I could call myself and they claim they can't see that either. How are they sending emails then? One call agent even told me that I should contact all the florist in the area and try and find out myself who might have received the order. Another one told me to just call my credit card company and dispute the charges. One of the call agents placed me on hold only to hang up on me. Of course when I called back no one picks up.

To date I have not heard from anyone at this so called florist. Please beware.

I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND BE CAREFUL BECAUSE I SOME HOW GOT ROUTED TO THEM THRU FTD.

Lo
  12th of Jul, 2008
Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - Did not delivery on time, nor did they upgrade my order
Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte
Beverly Hills
California
Phone: 310-289-6594
www.floraloriginals.com

Ordered flowers for delivery on July 10, 2008 - not delivered, call 1st thing on the 11th and received an apology & assurance they would check on it and call me back. After waiting 5 hours with no return call, I called back and was told they had an issue with the florist they were going to use and would make sure that it would be delivery on the 12th, and what could they do to make me a satisfied customer, before I could respond I was offered an upgrade to my order and a note of apology from them to my mother, so I agreed. I contacted Floral Originals Saturday morning the 12th for information regarding the delivery, I was told they contacted the other florist and my mothers flowers were on the truck and she would receive them within 30 minutes. After 1 hour had gone by and still no flowers I called Floral Originals back and asked for the number of the florist that was suppose to be delivering the flowers. I contacted them directly and yes, the flowers were on the truck for delivery, but they had not said within 30 minutes, they just stated she would receive them today, and NO there was NO UPGRADE listed under special instructions. This was the worst experience I have ever had in trying to have flowers delivered!!! I have left a message for the Owner to call me so that I may file a complaint directly with him and will dispute the charge on my card. My mothers birthday was on the 10th, not the 12th! I highly recommend using any other florist, not Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte!

VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!

Pa
  16th of Aug, 2008

I ordered flowers for a funeral and the flowers were never delivered. I have called Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte many times for my refund and the florist will not return my calls. This florist (aka con artist) is UNSCRUPULOUS, UNRELIABLE and UNTRUSTWORTHY. Do NOT get ripped off like I did. Do NOT use FTDFloristOnline either. They fool you to think they are FTD Florists but they're not. It's all part of a scam. All phone numbers on Gregory Scotte and FTDFloristOnline websites route you to phone exchanges. You never get a person who is responsible. Do not use FLORAL ORIGINALS BY GREGORY SCOTTE and do not use FTDFloristsOnline!

Co
  20th of Aug, 2008

i totally agree with you. this company is a HUGEEEE scam. tried to send my friend flowers and got charged 57$ to have them delieved same day. the flowers were never delieved, but when i called they said they could have them delivered on a different day or refund me. its been almost a month and i have yet to see my refund. i have called the 888 number numerous times and they give me the same thing about sending over an email for the florist to call me. then i tried the 310 number and i got someone who said her boss was outside but he would call me right back. a day later and still no call. this company is a giant ripoff i would NEVER buy from them again.