Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte / HERE IS THEIR DIRECT PHONE # 310-289-6594

Here is the DIRECT phone # [protected]) for Floral originals by Gregory Scotte. This phone # [protected]) is for their physical floral shop. This phone # [protected]) does NOT go to their answering service (which is who you reach every time you dial one of their published phone #'s). Their answering service is just that, order takers and message takers. They only know to do what is taught to them. I was just lucky enough to reach someone (who must have been new in management there) and was given this direct phone #[protected]) by a manager. When I called this phone # [protected]) the floral shop was confused and more concerned as to where and how I got the phone# [protected]) than that there was an issue concerning their lack of service, lack of customer service and the fraud that they have and continue to inflict on innocent victims.
NOTE... as this phone# [protected] is a direct line to the physical florist. You will have to call it during their normal business hours. I was able to reach someone there as early as 9am PST, I am not sure what time they close or what days. I have not tried this phone # [protected] after hours, but there is a good chance that it may redirect calls back to their answering service if called after normal business hours.
Considering the number of complaints this company has and the amount of dissatisfied customers attempting to settle issues, I would call this phone # as soon and as often as it takes to get your concerns settled (before they disconnect it due to volume of calls). It is obvious that even the folks at the florist have no interest in helping you resolve your issue... even as much as they may seem to let you believe that they are going to do everything to help you, it just isn't the case.
The managers name is Tabitha... personally, I found it hard if not impossible to get in touch with her. BUT I didn't stop and continued to call.
In the end calling this # [protected] is not how my issue was directly resolved ... I will post next week (if I actually get my refund) how I managed to do it... and share with all that need help, BUT please don't let these people continue to do this.
Call this phone# [protected] and continue to call, (THIS IS IMPORTANT TO DO) keep records of whom you spoke with, when you spoke with them and what they said that they would do to help you.
This will help you when I am able to post how I got my refund (provided I actually get it). No matter how small the amount they took from you, Don't let them get you. It is your money that is helping them to continue to defraud other people with. Companies like this can only stay in business if we do Nothing!!!
*****Personal note*****
Please don't give up... there are so many victims of this fraud. Personally it makes me ill that they can do this to anyone, but even more so that they are taking a great advantage in defrauding our American Soldiers. I have now compiled a long list of our Americans Soldiers deployed in combat, that have defrauded by this company. Many of these Soldiers have no one here that will or can fight for them in an attempt to get their monies refunded. And undoubtedly this company is aware of the ease of which it's system to defraud can so easily be used against those not able to fight back. It breaks my heart that there should be even 1 American that would even think about doing something like this to our Soldiers.
Please call this phone# [protected]), tell them of your concerns with their company, keep notes and check back to this site next week, as I will post again then.
You can email me at ncminpinrescue@yahoo.com if you have any questions, or if the phone # doesn't post in this message.
Good luck and God bless!!

Comments

• Be
      11th of Mar, 2009

I totally disagree with you about floral originals... i called and placed an order with themby phone and nothing went wrong. The promised same day delivery and it was done. I spoke with Tabitha the manager and she was more than nice. Are you sure we're talking about the same Floral Originals...