Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte / Non-delivery for a funeral

1 8634 Wilshire BoulevardBeverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-758-4141

I had ordered (on a Saturday) from their Internet Site (guaranteed same day delivery) a floral arrangement for my cousin's wake on a Monday & funeral on Tuesday (a rosary of carnations for her casket) and they never completed or delivered the order. They never even had the common courtesy of informing me on Monday that they could not complete or deliver the order (internet order required my cell phone number and home number). I called several times from the wake (very upset) and they always told me that I would be hearing from a supervisor (never called) and promised me that the rosary would be delivered for free on Tuesday morning in time for the funeral (never arrived). I just wanted to warn other families do not ever under any circumstances ever order from this website. They took the time to charge my MasterCard account for the rosary of carnations that were never delivered but did not take the time to call me on Monday to let me know that they could not complete or deliver the order. I have my attorney handling the charge to my MasterCard account just to let them know that they can not treat families this way when it is their last chance for families to do something special for their departed loved one. Please take my advice and never under any circumstances order funeral arrangements from an Internet Website (especially FTD).

Comments

• Su
      29th of Oct, 2008

they are horrible, did the same story to me. I have Bank of America going after them. hopefully we can spare others from them!