Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte - Beverly Hills / Non-delivery and No Customer Service

Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte - Beverly Hills

I wish I had read the negative reviews here and everywhere else there is a review on this scam/### florist. My employer ordered flowers for my mother who is very ill and in the hospital, hanging on to life day by day. Over a week later, she still has not received the flowers. I have left 6 URGENT phone messages over the past 3 days and no one has called me back. Each time I am told there is nothing that can be done but leave a message. I tried calling their “direct” number [protected], and it goes to the same central switchboard as the toll-free numbers where all you can do is leave a message. I tried emailing them at info@floraloriginals.com and got back a failure notice as that email address does not exist.

The credit card was immediately charged. They have the most repugnant customer service I have ever dealt with. I called FTD as I thought they would be interested to know how about the poor practices of one of their representatives, but they said they couldn’t do anything about it, that they had thousands of dealers. They are the most shameful excuse for a florist that I have ever dealt with.

Every review I've read on this florist states that the flowers were not delivered and there was never any resolution.

D  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I totally disagree with you about floral originals... i called and placed an order with themby phone and nothing went wrong. The promised same day delivery and it was done. I spoke with Tabitha the manager and she was more than nice. Are you sure we're talking about the same Floral Originals...
N  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Please call 1-800-788-9000 to speak to a FTD® Member Services representative
I don't know which phone # you called for FTD, but call this phone # above as it is to the corp headquarters of the floral memberships. They do care as they helped me get my refund. It was not quick, it was not always pleasant... but it happened.
If you do not get anywhere with this phone # email me privately at ncminpinrescue@yahoo.com and I will give you the name and direct phone # of the person that worked with me to get my refund from the floral design by Greggory Scotte... which in my book is the biggest rip off company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
But no matter what, please file a complaint with the BBB... we have to stop these people.
Good luck and God Bless... Rose