Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte / No delivery of flowers, but charged

1 Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte 8634 Wilshire Blvd, , Beverly Hills 90211, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (310) 289-6592

Flowers for my daughter's birthday were never delivered but my credit card was charged. Four phone calls and 2 emails have resulted in no response. As a military family, we realize this is not as serious as being in a ditch with people shooting at us, but for crying out loud, it's hard enough that in service to our country, we have to be separated from our relatively recently adopted high school age daughter on her birthday and these folks are making it harder.

Comments

• Jw
      1st of Feb, 2008
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte. - Not free shipping and they overcharged me twice!
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte.
    California

DO NOT order flower from these people... it is a scam on the web, they stated not delivery charges but they have handling fee which is more expensive than FTD. First they agreed to take off the handling fee, but then they charged me TWICE... and I have been dealing with them for a week!!! ALSO BAD customer service... stay away from ANNA... DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Ka
      25th of Mar, 2008
    Floral Originals
    8634 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA
    Beverly Hills
    Phone: 888-758-4141

Ordered flower arrangement was never delivered. When contacting their customer service unit, they could not give me a status of my order and said they would have someone call me. Never called!

• Ra
      9th of Jul, 2008
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - Never delivered
    Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte
    Arizona
    Phone: 512-751-4755

These guys suck. Never delivered flowers. Won't refund the money. No customer service, just answering service. My sister didn't get flowers for her birthday and I got charged $57 for it. Be careful, I thought I was ordering through FTD. What a bunch of charlatans.

22nd of Jul, 2008

I ORDERED FLOWERS IN JULY WHICH WERE BEAUTIFUL, HOWEVER, I WAS CHARGED TWICE FOR THE SAME ORDER. I HAVE CONTACTED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE (SIC) 3X-THEY ARE VERY NICE AND SYMPATHETIC BUT THEIR HANDS ARE TIED. HE MUST DO VERY WELL FOR ALL THE DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS. SOMETIMES, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL IT BACKFIRES IN HIS FACE.

• Ju
      14th of Aug, 2008
    Floral Originals
    Phone: 1-888-758-4141
    www.floraloriginals.com

Order placed 8/10/08 for delivery on 8/11/08. Family member passed away and was a sympathy basket. As of 8/14/08 still not delivered. Made 4 phone calls and sent to e-mails and no response from this terrible company. DO NOT USE!!! They should not be in business.

30th of Aug, 2008
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte
    Alaska
    rtrk.com

I ordered flowers from Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte. The flowers were not delivered. I called 3 times and was told that the "local" flower shop would call me back. They didn't. I waited until my credit card was charged for the order and then called the credit card customer service. They credited the charge back to my account.

• Su
      29th of Oct, 2008
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - never delivered anything!

I ordered online from Gregory Scotte florist. they charged my credit card $80. I live in NY, flowers being sent to FL. My parents went to the service, said there was no flowers from me. I called the florist 3 times with no return call. I then called Bank of America and they took off my credit card and are now going after them. DON"T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE A SCAM!!!

• Se
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - No Delivery

I ordered flower, however they never was delivered, I contacted the customer service number and they couldn’t tell me, who, when, or what, went wrong with the order, nor could they provide the local florist who the order went to. I'm not sure if these guys even have flowers. Don’t use this service you will get burned.

• Te
      21st of Jan, 2009
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - DIDN"T DELIVER FLOWERS AS PROMISED
    Floral Originals by Gregory Scotte
    Beverly Hills
    Phone: 310-289-6594
    floraloriginals.com

THEY TOOK MY MONEY FOR A FUNERAL ORDER AND DID NOT DELIVER THEM!! HUGE EMBARRASSMENT! WHEN I FINALLY GOT IN TOUCH WITH THE FLORIST, THEY WERE UNSYMPATHETIC AND REFUSED TO COMPENSATE ME!

• Me
      9th of Feb, 2009

We also ordered flowers from them that were not delivered. We have been trying to get in touch with them for almost 3 weeks and we keep getting their answering service. The answering service tells us they are giving the message to the floral company, but nobody has called us back. They have also not credited back our credit card. When I aksed the answering service for the direct phone number to the florist they said they didn't have it because Gregory Scotte moved. The whole company is very shady. I would strongly discourage anyone from using this company!

• Sh
      19th of Feb, 2009

I ordered flowers on December 24, 2008 to be delivered to my sister for Christmas. Needless to say, they were not delivered, nor have I received my promised refund. I am mad at myself for not checking this business out first, but was in such a hurry and thought I was going through a reputable FTD approved florist. Anyway, I can not believe that Gregory Scotte is allowed to continue to operate this business with all the pages of complaints! If this were a "doctor" he would not be allowed to pratice! I intend to file a complant with the BBB in California and urge everyone else to also. I then intend (if not already) posting or starting a group on facebook about Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte. Maybe that will hurt his business somewhat. I am also filing a complaint against FTD for continuing to approve this business, knowing (Yes, they know as they told me he has a F rating) how bad this guy is. This is a very shady business!

• Be
      11th of Mar, 2009

I totally disagree with you about floral originals... i called and placed an order with themby phone and nothing went wrong. The promised same day delivery and it was done. I spoke with Tabitha the manager and she was more than nice. Are you sure we're talking about the same Floral Originals...

• Ke
      12th of Mar, 2009

Please call 1-800-788-9000 to speak to a FTD® Member Services representative
    If you get no help at the above phone #, please email me privately at [protected]@yahoo.com and I will give you the name and direct line to the person whom helped me get my refund from this rip off florist.
    As a Military family as well, I have seen this company steal from many of our soldiers serving our country in Iraq and Afghanistan and we need to put a stop to this NOW.
    No matter what happens, please file a complaint with the BBB...
    Good Luck and God Bless. Rose

• Kg
      7th of Aug, 2009

Flowers ordered for mo-in-law in hospital. After a few days with no mention I asked my husband about them. He said there were no flowers. I called number on my e-receipt. Person said I would receive call back. I received message asking if I wanted an upgrade with an apology, I called back and said I wanted a credit (no longer in hospital). I checked my credit card acct today and no credit given. Now I can't get an answer at their phone number (including the one mentioned on this site). Hopefully a complaint to my credit card will result in a credit.

• 1m
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    Floral Originals By Gregory Scotte - Non Delivery
    floral originals by gregory scotte
    Salem
    Oregon
    Phone: 503-851-6891

I was charged for flowers that were not delivered. A very Special Birthday bouquet for my 85 year old aunt. This is not right. I clicked on Tele-Flora and this sight came up instead so I assumed that this gregory scotte company was a part of tele-flora. Evidently it is not. I want my money back or I go to the Better Business Bureau and my bank. This web site should not be allowed on internet if it is a scam.

• Wi
      27th of Nov, 2009

Since February 14, 2009, have called every month with a complaint of non-delivery. Monies were withdrawn from account. Requested a refund because date of celebration was pass. Spoke with several persons which promised satisfactory results but satisfaction was not met. Phone numbers last used are no longer in service. Information given of address to be delivered to were referenced to when speaking with persons and their information was accurate but still no satisfactory results. Advice to anyone "Use at own Risk"