Floral originals by Gregory Scott / Fraud.... this place gets it's money by theft

5321 Laurel Ridge DrSanford, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919-708-7286
I hope that all of you that have a complaint against this company will take steps to make them do the right thing... Here is the phone # to the actual florist... Call them, call them, call them... [protected]. They will put you on hold, they will hem and haw about speaking with a manager... but don't give up!! The managers name (as told to me) is Tabitha. I asked for the phone # to the corp office, but was told that they don't have it.
My husband ordered flowers for me over 2 weeks ago via email and a follow up phone call from Afghanistan. The flowers never came and after several phone calls and a ton of promises to do so, my credit card has not been refunded.
The local florist that they sent our order to did not have the arrangement that my husband requested, so she declined the order. At which time, they were suppose to try another local florist. If none can provide the service requested, then the client is suppose to be notified and a refund provided if that is what is requested. None of the above happened.
I have contacted my bank in order to open an investigation. I found the local florist that declined the order and she is going to provide me with the decline notice that she sent to them.
I have called this phone # [protected] every day and will continue to do so. I am in contact with the BBB and I am contacting the Military (as I have heard that others have done) and hopefully they will place them on the off limits to Military list, so that this does not happen to our deployed Military trying to do something nice for their loved ones on missed holidays.
This place should be shut down. You can not steal peoples money and get away with it. If nothing is done, maybe we should all get together and do a class actions suit against this company. That should get the attention of the owner.
Again... call, call, call... if they are overwhelmed with calls, maybe then something will happen!!
Please feel free to email me at ncminpinrescue@yahoo.com

Comments

Be
  11th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I totally disagree with you about floral originals... i called and placed an order with themby phone and nothing went wrong. The promised same day delivery and it was done. I spoke with Tabitha whom you mentioned to be the manager and she was more than nice. Are you sure we're talking about the same Floral Originals...
Ke
  12th of Mar, 2009
Bettie Jane,
I am very happy to hear that things went as ordered for you with Floral design by Greggory Scotte. You seem to be one of the few fortunate ones. If you have been on this site, then you have seen the truth about this company. Unfortunately, things don't always go right for any one or any business, but this company goes to extremes to NOT extent any customer service to ensure that the customers are made happy.
Tabitha (whom I mentioned only as the name of the manager as told to me by her employees) may well be a very nice person, I wouldn't know as I was never allowed to speak with her. She either refused my calls or just told her employees to take a message and she would return my calls, which never happened. So if you were able to speak personally with her, then again, you are probably one of the few lucky people.
I hope that you realize by posting this as her friend or as her... only set this response up and only serves to set the record straight and makes this company look even shadier than it did before your comment.