[Resolved] Floraday / payment not returned to my bank.

l returned four dresses back to you on july 02 at 10.33a.m. and you got them has l had the parcel tracked.i would like my 112.00 pounds back lnto my account please the dresses were rubbish and not even the right fit.yours truly c.a.clifford.the tracking number is js446003830gb .you are a very hard company to get in touch with and l am very dissapolnted has l am a pensioner and waited ages for them to arrive to wear for a special occasion.

• Resolution statement

Floryday did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 02, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@sky.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,