FLM Law Firm/ Loan Modification. / No Refund

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My Wife & I Employed this Company to help us with a loan Modification! (FLM Law Firm) We told them we were no longer interested in doing business with them after we had better luck dealing with our mortgage companies ourselves than they were apparently having. We were assured a refund of 1300.00 that we gave them out of the 4500.00 we were to eventually pay them.
After many phone calls(to machines) and messages left also to machines we are apparently out 1300.00 which we couldnt afford anyway. This company has seemed to have vanished into ### hell. Do we have any options?
Thank you Scott Macke...
smakmac@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ti
      25th of Aug, 2009

If this was truly a law firm, you should contact your state bar association and report them. Also contact professional regulation in your state and make a formal complaint.

• El
      10th of Sep, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened that’s why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Sherman and nathanson Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at 424-205-1810 the gentlemen I worked with name was Bret hope this was helpful.