FLM Law CenterLoan Modification Scam

S Review updated:

They took my money promised to do loan modification, guaranteed successful loan modification. Never returned email, phone calls, and refunds are no where in sight. My lender said they only received 1 letter in correspondence saying they were representing me and did nothing else. They wasted 6 months of my time. Who's gonna help us after your ripped off.

• R
      Jun 09, 2009
    FLM Law Center - stole our money

FLM law center is a scam!!! They took our 3, 000.00 back in jan.2009 and we have not heard anything from them. We have tryed to talk and no answer from them and no phone calls back. We are trying everything we can with the FTC to get our money back from these people. STAY AWAY FROM THEM

• H
      Jun 16, 2009
    FLM Law Center - FRAUD
    FEDRAL LOAN MODIFICATION
    Indiana

FEDRAL LOAN MODIFICATION IS A FRAUD!! THEY MADE US BELIEVE THAT THEY COULD HELP MY HUSBAND AND I SAVE OUR HOME. WE PAID THEM 2500 DOLLARS UP FRONT NOW, THEY WONT RETURN OUR PHONE CALLS, E-MAILS. THEY TOLD US TO NOT WORRY EVERYTHING WAS GONNA BE OK!! WELL IT`S NOT OK WE LOST OUR HOME TO A SHERIFF SALE!!

• L
      Jun 18, 2009
    FLM Law Center - THEY RIPPED ME OFF
    FLM LAW CENTER

THEY TOOK MY $3, 000.00 AND DID NOTHING. NOW THEY DO NOT RERURN CALLS OR E-MAILS. THEY RIPPED ME OFF.

• A
      Aug 19, 2009

I was told the same by FLM all i was doing was trying to get my taxes in escrow and they said they could do that for me. I was told not to pay my mortgage that they were working with my mortgage company and that they would keep in touch with the modification. I might had recieved a couple phone calls, was able to talk to someone a couple times, and had a couple e-mails from them, but that was it. Neverless to say that I lost my $1, 500 processing fee and to total it up I'm now behind on my mortgage of about $5, 000 thanx again for the way this world has become. Rule of thumb don't trust anyone but your own heart!