FlixBustertaking money w/o permission

Flixbuster said that they were going to give me one free month to watch movies and then I could decide if I wanted to pay to keep watching movies, so I enter my credit card information and after one month of doing that I realized that they actually took money from my account to have one more month, when I never decide to pay them.

Comments

• Pa
      Jun 29, 2011

Hi,

I agree 100%. They charge you a couple of dollars for "authorising" the free trial. When you login, you realise that the movies available are really, really bad or old (or both). So then:

1. It's 0.99 to cancel
    2. So I cancelled
    3. I now see I'm a "regular member", cool
    4. Weeks later, £35 comes out of my account
    5. Flixbuster do not respond

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Aug 30, 2011
    flixbuster - taking money out of account
    United Kingdom

i have had money taken out of my account by flixbuster when they are not authorised to. i tried to cancel the subscription but it says my account is deactivated anyway. then this month they took further money from my account. this needs to be stopped.

Aug 30, 2011

i tried to cancel but cant as the account is deactivated so tell me how the heck am i supposed to do that. i am not the only person youve done this too read the rest of the complaints. its a scam and it should be stopped

Aug 30, 2011

really sorry there are so many people who have put the same complaint up i thought they were trying to justify what they were doing. hope you havent had the same problem

• Ni
      Aug 30, 2011

Call your bank and report it.