FlixBus / FlixMobilityinterflix offers me invalid voucher codes, don't solve my claims

My name is Nguyen Thi Hong Nhung
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Tel: +[protected] (Vietnam)
Terrible service! I bought Interflix package (99eu) on July 31 to get 5 voucher codes to book bus trip. After finished my payment, they sent me 5 voucher codes. I waited after 48hrs then my codes can be activated. However, I only can book 3 routes successfully. The other 2 codes are invalid. After sending complain to Flixbus team, they sent me an email and blamed that because I did not copy paste the codes, maybe I typed wrong code (No!! I copied pasted the code from my email, I'm not stupid like that, and I books 3 trips successfully, they even did not read my email because in my email I mentioned about those successful bookings). They also blamed that maybe I bought from others partners, not from them (I bought from their official website, not from others websites, apparently, they did not check invalid codes that I sent them in my email)
After waiting for 24 hours, they sent me the same email like the email they sent me yesterday! They just sent one template email for every questions from customers? What kind of this company? Is that the way they build their customer satisfaction?!!

Ro