FlixBus / FlixMobility / bus parked at wrong place with a wrong destination sign

1 Munich, Germany

Date: Oct 2018
Booking number: [protected]
Place: Hamburg Airport

I have booked the Flixbus trip from Hamburg airport to Luebeck departing at bus stop area B at 1125 on 3 Oct but then I found a message on the app that the bus will delay for 55mins, so I went to the bus stop area B at 12pm and waited there until 1330. I saw 3 flixbuses altogether during 12-1330. Two came at around [protected]. One parked at area B and one parked at area C. I asked the driver at area B and she said the bus was going to Kiel, not Luebeck. Then I went to check the bus at area C. There was an A4 paper in the front window written 272 Kiel, at the back of the paper its written Hannover, so I think its also the wrong bus. Then I asked the driver at area B and another driver helped checked for my bus and he said it will come in 10mins. After some minutes, the bus at area C left. So I waited for another half hour. Then I called the customer service and the staff said the bus will come soon and I should just wait. Then at about 1330 the 3rd flixbus came and the driver also said its only going to Kiel. I called the customer service again and finally she was willing to check and replied that my bus has arrived at around 1225 and left already after parking for some time. Then we figured out it should be the bus which parked at area C with the paper written 272 Kiel. There was no further bus going to Luebeck on that day and I had to take trains instead with my heavy luggage and wasted 3hrs. I am absolutely angry about all these happenings and strongly request an apology and full refund of my ticket. Thank you very much!

Ts