Flirty Lingerie / Stay away

1 US Review updated:

I placed an order and it came 2 weeks later incomplete. I was not notified that anything was out of stock or anything like that which would justify my being charged for items not recieved. I emailed and called several times with no response. One month later, I finally got in touch and they gave me some baloney story about back ordering. I am still involved in a back and forth email battle with these incompetents.

Ol

Comments

• Ra
      Mar 03, 2010

I placed an order in september last year.
    I have yet to recieve anything. They replied saying that they were out of stocks, and I was promised a refund. But I lost contact of them.

Please do not buy from them.

• St
      Nov 18, 2010

I also placed an order in September, and haven't received a thing. I am very disappointed and they don't even do you the courtesy of replying to your emails. I feel that they have stolen money from me, and would like to take legal action but am not too sure how to do this.

• Ug
      Dec 24, 2010

I placed an order on Thanksgiving with intentions to give it to my wife on Christmas ...tomorrow is Christmas and I have not rec'd anything. They have a nice website that makes you assume they are reputible. Buyer Beware...

• Vi
      Mar 01, 2011

I ordered from them. They charged my card $5 more than the receipt, and i STILL have not received my item. This place is a SCAM!! Buyer beware!

• Ho
      Mar 30, 2011

I placed an order at www.flirtylingerie.com on Feb 12th and received NOTHING for a month. I emailed twice and called and left a message and got no response. I finally received an incomplete order after they charged my card an additional $10 over what was on the invoice which already included $9.95 shipping. I finally got the rest of the order about a week or two later. I called and got someone on the phone this time. They said there are additional shipping fees when they are shipping from another location or some bull. I asked to talk to a supervisor and they said they would refund the $10. That was over two weeks ago though and I haven't seen the refund on my credit card yet. I will likely file a dispute with my credit card company for the $10, not because it's a lot of money but the principal of it. These guys are running their business HORRIBLY. Such a shame.