Flirty Girl Fitness / Gave card # to 1stSaveCom

I saw the infomercial on tv for flirty girl fitness. I called to order the dvd's. A month later they charged my card and sent the dvd's also they gave my card number and other personal info to a third party company called 1stSaveCom who then attempted to charge 19.82 on my pre-paid debit card for a membership to some program that would send gas vouchers and contiue to charge my card every month. I called the company that my card is serviced by and got the number for 1stSaveCom which is [protected] and demanded them to reverse the fraudulent charges. The rep stated that she would stop the charges and cancel my membership and I informed her that I never signed up or authorized them to charge anything to my card and if it happens again they will be speaking to my lawyer! So If you order flirty girl fitness products be aware they sell your info even though they claim they do not. The number for flirty girl is [protected] and again the number to 1stSaveCom is [protected]. Flirty Girl Fitness is helping this other company run a scam on people and it needs to stop.

Br

Comments

• La
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    Flirty Girl Fitness - Unauthorized charges
    Flirty Girl Fitness
    flirtygirlfitness.com

If you want these vids, buy them off Ebay there are tons of them! (I should have done that!) aAt least they won't put you on auto delivery like this company did after you order the intro order!!! No warnings, no emails or letters, just UPS at the door with another box. I looked up the website and saw they charged me $26.99 and sent me pretty much the SAME video as in the intro offer! In the fine print it says they will charge you *again* in the ammount of $19.99 in 30 days, making for a total of $46.98 for 2 stupid workout dvds. NOT WORTH IT!!!
    I used their live chat system, and they told me to call the # after I said do NOT CHARGE MY CARD! Called multiple times and was on hold forever. Live chatted again, and it must be a computer with canned answers. They didnt answer my questions, just said theres a balance of $19.99. They said to ship back the vids and if the 'return qualifies for a refund' they will mail u a check.

Ended up calling my bank and had to cancel my card before they charge the next installment. Now in dispute over the $26.99, and they told me to hang on and wait to hear from them before returning the vids.

• Sc
      15th of Feb, 2010

thanks !! ... I just turned them into my credit card company and will pass all this information on to them, too. These jackholes need to go DOWN and do a little jail time.

• To
      1st of Mar, 2010

Thank you so much for all your complaints! I almost ordered these videos. Now thanks to everyone I now can save my money and not get scammed!!