[Resolved] Flirt.comonline dating service

Why does the 3-day free trial has a price of 0 e but still they tax me money? I am from romania and I subscribed to the 3-day free trial membership. I don not care if the terms of use comes with an additional payment after the trial membership. You will remove my payments and stop billing me, because even though I want to cancel the subscription you do not allow me to cancel it, since the button cannot be clicked on. Before the year is over I want to stop billing me.

• Resolution statement

• Flirt.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 06, 2019

Hello! Could you please contact our Customer Support via email [protected]@phone-request.com and our managers will assist you with your query. Regards

Ca
Dec 02, 2018

Comments

Mar 03, 2019

if you are single and are still looking please post back I will check back here in a few days to see if you responded. Thanks