[Resolved] Flipkart Online Shopping / give me damage karbonn titanuim s5 phone

1 India Review updated:
Phone: 9899325016

Dear sir / madam
I buy online karbonn titanium s5 through "flipkart" order id od31213003853, product amount 9999/=, phone condition in box good, but phone was creating problem in network sim slot & phone charging time over heated. I want refund all money by flipkart..
Plseae help me

• Resolution statement

(1) Flipkart say first full charging your phone and Switch ON, but this is not a correct suggestion. (2) Network Problem In SIM CARD SLOT. (3) Phone Charging Not Properly & Over Heated Phone Board (4) Flipkart Give me 30 days Replacement Product but m not satisfied by Flipkart. (5) I want REFUND my all money, plse me

Sa
Dec 17, 2013

Comments

18th of Dec, 2013

FLIPKART SAYING...
    Hi,
    Order ID: OD31213003853
    Item: Karbonn S5 Titanium (White)Mobile Category
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the receipt of the defective in the item "Karbonn S5 Titanium (White)".
    We request you to follow the below following troubleshooting steps to get resolved from the problem.

(a) Please be informed that when you use several applications at once your phone requires more power and may heat up. This is normal and should not affect your phone's lifespan or performance.
    Leaving applications running in the background also increases the demand on battery power. Close applications you do not use.
    We would like to inform you that any minor issue pertaining to a product which does not affect the functioning of the product & is not considered as damage or a defect by the manufacturer, cannot be entitled for a replacement.
    (b) Another option that may correct the problem is clearing your partition. This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.
    1. Power up the phone by pressing the VOL UP + VOL DOWN KEY together + POWER KEY
    (image "http://flipkart.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/1322440/1358321516")
    2. The device will enumerate with different BOOT OPTIONS
    3. Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL and VOL UP Key to SELECT

m not Satisfied Please REFUND my Money

• Re
      17th of Feb, 2016

Charger not working for new device asus brand