Flipkart / I kall n1 (2+16gb) with 4g volte 16 gb 8 inch with wi-fi+4g, order id: od109871531791125000

1 India

I bought a tablet (I Kall N1 (2+16GB) with 4G VOLTE 16 GB 8 inch with Wi-Fi+4G) and ignored the slight lines on screen. After using it, the quality of product was very bad. poor camera, hanging problem and handsfree was defected and a massive heating problem. when we asked to return the product, flipkart team refused and said it can only be replaced (order ID OD109871531791125000 dated 4th Aug.17) . At the time of replacing, seller’s executive highlighted the lines on the screen which we avoided so he rejected to replace it and advised my kid to recontact flipkart to replace it again. Customer care lines are always busy. After so many communications, Mr. Abhinav, executive called and assured me he will refund my product and advised me do not accept seller’s product (replacement) and tell him we cancelled it (for refund purpose) and another flipkart courier person will come and receive the product and I did the same( Executive sent an email on 22.08.17 with Return id : [protected]). After that no action has been taken. I again wrote a mail regarding this issue and then got a call from flipkart. They said they will not refund the product but can replace it. My product is still lying with me in a dump position(almost one month). Now after so many communications, posts on social media could not find any result so in an irritating mood I thought I should use it on 5th Sept’17 when I was trying to charge it, that was not charging, product totally dead flipkart sent person for collecting he said he has complaint of damage product not dead product and contacted flipkart now they said it can’t returned they can only replace it see the return policy or seller’s policy then why they gave return id and assured they will return, because the need of 4g product I bought 4g mobile for other site because that time flipkart was very surely mentioned that they can return it. Now why should I keep both product why should waste money for same kind of items. Now they are forcefully imposing their item saying they will not return only replace. Some correspondence are as below

Customer Support
Hi, Order ID: OD109871531791125000 Product: I Kall N1 (2+16GB) with 4G VOLTE ...
1:25 PM (21 hours ago)

3:20 PM (19 hours ago)

to Customer

After assurance from your site on [protected]:23:27 by Shoaib Mohamed
Flipkart Customer Support that :-

"A return request has been created for the order as you wanted. As soon as the courier service provider picks up of the originally delivered product, a refund of Rs.6799/- will be initiated."

Was that commitment not discussed with flipkart and seller? Why you people making your customers fool? I clearly mentioned I have requirement of the item and can't wait long so bought from other site, and don't have extra money to keep both products.

Why you people declaring return approved now why should I read the return policy while I bought another product? Why you forcefully imposing the product.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Customer Support wrote:

Thank you for writing in.

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through. We have noted that you want to return the handset.

Please note, the seller has a replacement policy only if you have received a damaged or defective product or if it is not as described. Hence, the seller will be unable to accommodate your return request.

Please refer to the below mentioned link to know more about the return policy:

We are sorry for the miscommunication.

As per our records, the seller has already arranged a replacement for your handset and it will reach you by today before 07:00PM and at the same time, the item originally delivered to you will also be picked up.

Please keep the item along with the original product box, accessories and tags ready as the pickup cannot be completed by the wishmaster in case any item is missing.

Also, once you hand over the product, remember to collect the acknowledgment receipt.

We assure you that efforts are being taken by the seller and the courier service providers so this does not happen again.

We always strive to provide excellent service and hope that we were able to help you with your issue today. Please spare a few minutes to respond to the feedback survey which will be sent to you in some time and let us know how we did.

Hope you will understand.

Flipkart Customer Support
Your Query [protected]:18:52 )
Mr. Rohit,

Just called in your customer care centre spoke with your customer care
executive Rajat for this long time issue. But he is not willing to resolve
this and had not given me any ticket (Complaint No.) and advised me to
write a mail to you. Unable to understand how much time should I spend for
this return. Its above one month and just playing replacement or retrun
game with you unprofessional people ...one courier person comes and refused
and the same procedure occurs again and again and results are still there.
I have an urgent requirement of this product but flipkart just wasted time
after that took another product fropm the professional site in which I
don't have any issue so that don't required this defulty piece and not
interested for replacement.

Manju Sharma
Your Query [protected]:51:11 )
Dear Mr. Rohit,

Sorry to say I have not mentioned anywhere for replacement and please to
informed you that had already bought another product from Amazon.

So you are requested to treat it as a return and do the needful and request
you ...please please send the right person to take the product back for
refund not for replacement.

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

Flipkart Customer Support [protected]:03:49 )
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Product: I Kall N1 (2+16GB) with 4G VOLTE 16 GB 8 inch with Wi-Fi+4G

We are sorry to know that you are facing issues with the product and understand that you would like to avail the replacement.

The seller has arranged a replacement for the product and it'll reach you by September 09, 2017. The item originally delivered to you will be picked up at the same time.

Please keep the item along with accessories & tags ready for pickup as the wish master will not be able to complete the pickup in case any item is missing.

Also, remember to collect the acknowledgment receipt once you hand over the product to the wish master.

Do remember to do a factory reset, erase all personal data and remove any storage cards before handing it over.

We want to assure you that additional measures are put in place so this does not happen again and we're constantly working to enhance your shopping experience.

Hope this helps.

Rohit Pawar
Flipkart Customer Support
Your Query [protected]:41:01 )
Dear Ms. Kaur,

Again Flipkart and its courier person disappointed me.

In my email of 5th September I clearly mentioned all the issues which I was
facing (hanging, handsfree, heating problem etc.) and at the last part I
clearly mentioned that now my product is dead. But today on 7th September
your courier person came and arguing (that time I was in office and was in
meeting, my kid was at home) that he had complaint of only damaged product
but its dead and he again kept the product I requested him to take it back
but he said I will not take, contact to our customer care centre. Its
literally harassing. Unable to understand coordination/communication in
between Flipkart own team. I am total fed up from the last month.

Manju Sharma
Flipkart Customer Support [protected]:40:56 )
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that we were able to help you out. You've made our day. �

We'll always do our best to make sure that you have a great shopping experience.

Hope to see you back again soon.

Harsimran Kaur
Flipkart Customer Support
Your Query ( [protected]:59:05 )
Flipkart Customer Support ( [protected]:23:27 )

Thanks for writing in.

Product - I Kall N1 (2+16GB) with 4G VOLTE 16 GB 8 inch with Wi-Fi+4G

We understand your concern that you are facing issue with the above-mentioned product. We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

We'd like to let you know that we tried to get in touch with you on '[protected]' to talk to you personally about your concern, but could not reach you.

You?ll receive an email and SMS informing you that your refund has been initiated. After that, the money will be credited to your Credit card within 3 business days, as per standard banking procedures.

Please keep the item along with the original product box, accessories & tags ready for pickup by September 08, 2017 as the pickup cannot be completed in case any item is missing.

Also, once you hand over the product, remember to collect the acknowledgement receipt.

Hope you'll understand.

Shoaib Mohamed
Flipkart Customer Support
Your Query [protected]:18:36 )
Ms. Kaur,

product but can replace it. My product is still lying with me in a dump
position(almost one month). Now after so many communications, posts on
social media could not find any result so in an irritating mood I thought I
should use it and yesterday (on 4th Sept.17) when I was trying to charge,
it is not charging, product is totally dead."

Ms. Kaur if you see my order it is clearly shown that my product is
returned on 22.8.17, but that is still lying with me and no refund has been
shown in my account.

Manju Sharma
Flipkart Customer Support [protected]:54:02 )

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your concern that original product is still with you.

We'd like to request you to write back to us with the exact issue you are facing with the product. If there's anything we could do for you, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Please write us back within 72 hours so, that we can assist you further.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Rajwinder Kaur
Auto-Response [protected]:07:48 )
Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. We have received your query and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

[This is an auto-generated response. Please do not reply to this email.]

Thanks,
Team Flipkart
Your Query [protected]:07:36 )
Dear Flipkart Team,

My item showing returned in my order part. But product is still lying with me

• Updated by Manju Nisha Sharma, Sep 10, 2017

I bought a tablet (I Kall N1 (2+16GB) with 4G VOLTE 16 GB 8 inch with Wi-Fi+4G) and ignored the slight lines on screen. After using it, the quality of product was very bad. poor camera, hanging problem and handsfree was defected and a massive heating problem. when we asked to return the product, flipkart team refused and said it can only be replaced (order ID OD109871531791125000 dated 4th Aug.17) . At the time of replacing, seller’s executive highlighted the lines on the screen which we avoided so he rejected to replace it and advised my kid to recontact flipkart to replace it again. Customer care lines are always busy. After so many communications, Mr. Abhinav, executive called and assured me he will refund my product and advised me do not accept seller’s product (replacement) and tell him we cancelled it (for refund purpose) and another flipkart courier person will come and receive the product and I did the same( Executive sent an email on 22.08.17 with Return id : 1020994791856806554). After that no action has been taken. I again wrote a mail regarding this issue and then got a call from flipkart. They said they will not refund the product but can replace it. My product is still lying with me in a dump position(almost one month). Now after so many communications, posts on social media could not find any result so in an irritating mood I thought I should use it on 5th Sept’17 when I was trying to charge it, that was not charging, product totally dead flipkart sent person for collecting he said he has complaint of damage product not dead product and contacted flipkart now they said it can’t returned they can only replace it see the return policy or seller’s policy then why they gave return id and assured they will return, because the need of 4g product I bought 4g mobile for other site because that time flipkart was very surely mentioned that they can return it. Now why should I keep both product why should waste money for same kind of items. Now they are forcefully imposing their item saying they will not return only replace. Some correspondence are as below

Customer Support
    1:25 PM (21 hours ago)

3:20 PM (19 hours ago)

to Customer

After assurance from your site on 2017-09-06 12:23:27 by Shoaib Mohamed
    Flipkart Customer Support that :-

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Customer Support wrote:

Please refer to the below mentioned link to know more about the return policy:

We are sorry for the miscommunication.

Hope you will understand.

Flipkart Customer Support
    Your Query ( 2017-09-09 12:18:52 )
    Mr. Rohit,

Just called in your customer care centre spoke with your customer care
    executive Rajat for this long time issue. But he is not willing to resolve
    this and had not given me any ticket (Complaint No.) and advised me to
    write a mail to you. Unable to understand how much time should I spend for
    this return. Its above one month and just playing replacement or retrun
    game with you unprofessional people ...one courier person comes and refused
    and the same procedure occurs again and again and results are still there.
    I have an urgent requirement of this product but flipkart just wasted time
    after that took another product fropm the professional site in which I
    don't have any issue so that don't required this defulty piece and not
    interested for replacement.

Manju Sharma
    Your Query ( 2017-09-09 11:51:11 )
    Dear Mr. Rohit,

Sorry to say I have not mentioned anywhere for replacement and please to
    informed you that had already bought another product from Amazon.

So you are requested to treat it as a return and do the needful and request
    you ...please please send the right person to take the product back for
    refund not for replacement.

Virus-free.
    www.avast.com

Flipkart Customer Support ( 2017-09-09 01:03:49 )
    Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Hope this helps.

Rohit Pawar
    Flipkart Customer Support
    Your Query ( 2017-09-07 18:41:01 )
    Dear Ms. Kaur,

Again Flipkart and its courier person disappointed me.

In my email of 5th September I clearly mentioned all the issues which I was
    facing (hanging, handsfree, heating problem etc.) and at the last part I
    clearly mentioned that now my product is dead. But today on 7th September
    your courier person came and arguing (that time I was in office and was in
    meeting, my kid was at home) that he had complaint of only damaged product
    but its dead and he again kept the product I requested him to take it back
    but he said I will not take, contact to our customer care centre. Its
    literally harassing. Unable to understand coordination/communication in
    between Flipkart own team. I am total fed up from the last month.

Manju Sharma
    Flipkart Customer Support ( 2017-09-07 11:40:56 )
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Hope to see you back again soon.

Harsimran Kaur
    Flipkart Customer Support
    Your Query ( 2017-09-06 12:59:05 )
    Flipkart Customer Support ( 2017-09-06 12:23:27 )

Thanks for writing in.

Product - I Kall N1 (2+16GB) with 4G VOLTE 16 GB 8 inch with Wi-Fi+4G

We'd like to let you know that we tried to get in touch with you on '9811199003' to talk to you personally about your concern, but could not reach you.

Hope you'll understand.

Shoaib Mohamed
    Flipkart Customer Support
    Your Query ( 2017-09-05 20:18:36 )
    Ms. Kaur,

product but can replace it. My product is still lying with me in a dump
    position(almost one month). Now after so many communications, posts on
    social media could not find any result so in an irritating mood I thought I
    should use it and yesterday (on 4th Sept.17) when I was trying to charge,
    it is not charging, product is totally dead."

Ms. Kaur if you see my order it is clearly shown that my product is
    returned on 22.8.17, but that is still lying with me and no refund has been
    shown in my account.

Manju Sharma
    Flipkart Customer Support ( 2017-09-05 07:54:02 )

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your concern that original product is still with you.

Please write us back within 72 hours so, that we can assist you further.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Rajwinder Kaur
    Flipkart Customer Support
    Auto-Response ( 2017-09-04 14:07:48 )

[This is an auto-generated response. Please do not reply to this email.]

Thanks,
    Team Flipkart
    Your Query ( 2017-09-04 14:07:36 )
    Dear Flipkart Team,