Flipkart / flipkart is cheating with me!

1 India

I'm asking this because i bought a Redmi 5A from flash sale of flipkart. After receiving the phone i found that its not properly working with any earphone. I have used Lava, Samsung, Syska & Mi's earphone as well but i faced same problem. One of shop keeper friend confirmed me that your phone is defective. Now i am asking asking flipkart to take it back as 10 days warranty is working. On official support they said we will send a technician. After that i got calls from unknown number said calling from being flipkart. And we will not take it back, Just go to MI service center. Then i said what is 10 days replacement warranty. He said - No warranty. This is the phone number from which i got called - +[protected]. Now i feel like cheated. They are selling defective phone and dont want to take it back.
I believe their technician will not visited as he said on that unknown phone number and will file a false report of visiting in their system and will show the case as resolved and this is how they will save them self.

Co