Flipkart / flipkart is cheating with me!
I'm asking this because i bought a Redmi 5A from flash sale of flipkart. After receiving the phone i found that its not properly working with any earphone. I have used Lava, Samsung, Syska & Mi's earphone as well but i faced same problem. One of shop keeper friend confirmed me that your phone is defective. Now i am asking asking flipkart to take it back as 10 days warranty is working. On official support they said we will send a technician. After that i got calls from unknown number said calling from being flipkart. And we will not take it back, Just go to MI service center. Then i said what is 10 days replacement warranty. He said - No warranty. This is the phone number from which i got called - +[protected]. Now i feel like cheated. They are selling defective phone and dont want to take it back.
I believe their technician will not visited as he said on that unknown phone number and will file a false report of visiting in their system and will show the case as resolved and this is how they will save them self.
More Flipkart Complaints & Reviews
- Flipkart - flipkart selling used product 
- Flipkart.com - double payments for order 
- Flipkart- Ws Retail - fraud booking and cancellation
- Flipkart - sansui skw40fh11xaf/kf 102 cm (40) led tv
- [Resolved] Flipkart Online Shopping - give me damage karbonn titanuim s5 phone 
- Flipkart - asus zen watch
- [Resolved] Flipkart - payments 
- Flipkart - samsung mobile with exchange
- www.flipkart.com - mobile phone lenovo phab 2 plus
- Flipkart.com - samsung 128gb micro sd card