Flipkart / complain regarding problem in huawei holly-u19

India, vadodara
9th floor,ABS towers,OLD Padra road
Dear Sir / Madam,
I purchased Honor Holly-U19 from Filpkart.com on 13th Dec. 2014. I faced lot of problems with this cell phone because I changed processor after 5 months from the purchase date. Now once again motherboard of this cell phone was not worked as per instruction give by your service department at Baroda office receipt no BAR/HU/15/00096 (refer attached sheet) dated 10.08.2015. Because I faced these two major problems during warranty period. I already informed at your customer support team regarding same. But they told me if such type of major problem occur (3rd time) in future we will take immediate action on this matter. Should I wait for 3rd problem in this cell phone ???????
That is the reason I want 100% replacement or refund from your end against purchase of this cell phone. If I don’t get feedback positive feedback from your site within 48 hrs I will recommend to others do not purchase Honor make instruments.
Waiting for your immediate reply.
Aug 17, 2015