Flinndal / Harrassment

1 GB Review updated:

I was cold called by this company in May, and agreed to take out a trial pack of their Omega-3 multi vitamins. Basically when they called I was still in bed and agreed to get them off the phone. The trial pack never arrived so I never gave it a second thought. During the month of July I was away in Turkey and on my return unfortunately my marriage broke down so was taken out of work by the doctor with depression. At the start August I noticed a package from Flinndal which was obviously bigger than just a trial pack so I returned it to them unopened marking on the pack that this was an unsolicited package and not to provide any further. At no time had I been called or asked had I received anything from this company. Letters started to come in from the company demanding payment. I initially ignored them. Phone calls came from their automated service and then finally a letter today requesting payment even though they had now received the pack back. They are apparently unable to process returned items as they are consumable (understand if it was perishable items but these are omega 3 tablets) I contacted their 'customer care' line and told the person there that any more letters from the company or any further contact from them would amount to harrassment. She accused me of lying stating that the company always phones their customers to ensure receipt of the package. I assured her that no phone calls had been received. She then rather rudely told me she was terminating the call because I was abusive - I had been sharp with her but I was most certainly not abusive!
As it is I am off with severe depression, waiting for a referral to a psychiatrist and under extreme emotional and financial pressure due to my marriage breakdown. This company is supposed to be providers of better health - That is a complete joke!

Li

Comments

• As
      Nov 05, 2009

I can sympathise with this as I have had a similar experience with this company. I too was cold called, however I did receive the trial pack but there was no follow up phone call. Following receipt of the goods, my partner was taken ill and rushed into hospital and the next thing I know there is a quarter's supply of the vitamin and omega 3 capsules plus a demand for payment. I didn't open the envelope they came in and phoned the company to explain the situation. I got a very arrogant young man who made it clear he didn't believe a word I was saying and threatened court action if I didn't pay even if I returned the goods unopened. An email to the company was politer than the the young man but the message was the same. I too am suffering from depression and anxiety from my partner's poor health otherwise I would contact trading services and take the company to court myself

• Em
      Dec 07, 2009

I too am in dispute with Flinndal, they apparently sent me a free sample trial pack, which I never received first thing I knew was an invoice for postage arrived, recongnising I was signed up for continued supply I telephoned them and was advised they could cancel my subscription, but the invoice still stood for the postage. I now have an invoice from CCi legal services fro £22.90? apparently £15 is a collection charge if I don't pay I am going to court. This is just a scam, I am tempted to pay to get rid of them but surely that is what they want, how many £22.90 do they make this way?

• Fl
      Dec 08, 2009

Dear Mrs Norris,

On behalf of Flinndal, I would like to respond to your message.

You indicate that you never received the introduction package ordered. This was not brought to our attention on a previous occasion. Of course we do not want you to have to pay for something you do not have in your possession and the letter, in which we remind you of a payment which is due, was most likely sent to you without reason.

We would like to ask you to contact our Flinndal Servicedesk (available Monday through Friday between 9 and 17) at: 00800-[protected] free of cost, so we can discuss the situation and come to a solution.

Thank you kindly for your cooperation,

Kind Regards,

Michael Sampson

Flinndal Servicedesk

Jul 05, 2011

I have used this company for a few years now and received good service. However I bought a year supply at the beginning of 2011. I moved employment and had a call from a friend at my old office who advised there was a package for me. I had at the same time noticed my bank account had gone over my limit. I called the bank whom advised me a payment for £66.00 had gone through from Flinndal. The package was for, apparently, the next quarters supply? I have no idea what is going on and have now sat, as I write this text, on the phone to Flinndal for over 20 mins with the voice message saying that I am caller number 3. I called before this call and sat waiting for 15 minutes with the message saying I was next in line...no contact. I see Michael Sampson as a contact and apparently there is another new guy working there. I am now going to call my bank again as I presume they will continue to send quarterly packages costing me alot of money.

Sep 15, 2011

I too have had this experience with this so called "company" I have listed my interaction to date, below showing the most recent email first.

Dear Jacqui

We thank you for your patients and we apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately there is a specific time for you to call in as off the GMT time differences. P;ease try again and if you are still unable to get through, address your concerns to us the Email support and will cater for your need.

Again we thank you for your time and your patience.

Perfect Radiance Support

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 9:28 AM, Jacqui wrote:

Dear Sirs,
    Thank you for responding to my email.
    I had tried to call several times on the original number you stated on your initial email and
    then also tried on the number stated in your response (which states and extra 0 in it) and still it will does not ring at all. I had a friend try the original number and he confirms it does not ring at all and therefore must be incorrect.
    I will try the second one with another witness on Monday and hopefully will be able to get through then..

Kind Regards

Jacqui

--- On Fri, 9/9/11, Perfect Radiance Support <[protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk> wrote:

From: Perfect Radiance Support <[protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk>
    Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Welcome to Perfect Radiance!
    To: "Jacqui
    Date: Friday, 9 September, 2011, 19:41

Dear jacqui,

We cannot call you for we have alot of other customers who need help as well please call us at our number below we will be happy to help you in any way we can thank you!

Our customer support number is:[protected], 9:00am-6:00pm GMT (Monday-Friday)

Thanks!
    Perfect Radiance Support

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Jacqui > wrote:

Dear Sirs,
    Would you also please cancel my subscription and send me the extra products that I have paid for.

Thank you.

--- On Fri, 9/9/11, Jacqui wrote:

From:
    Subject: Re: Welcome to Perfect Radiance!
    To: [protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk
    Date: Friday, 9 September, 2011, 13:13

Dear Sirs,
    Would you kindly call me on my mobile [protected].
    I have had numerous payments taken from my bank account by yourselves.
    I have contacted my bank to advise them of this.
    Please contact me as soon as possible or email me your telephone number (with the correct dialing code) so we can discuss this and put a solution in place as obviously an error has occured on your behalf.

Regards

Jacqui

--- On Fri, 22/7/11, [protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk <[protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk> wrote:

From: [protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk <[protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk>
    Subject: Welcome to Perfect Radiance!

Date: Friday, 22 July, 2011, 19:39

JACQUI,

Thank you for your purchase of Perfect Radiance Anti-Wrinkle Serum, your new beauty solution to flawless skin! We are excited to help share our skin care expertise with individuals seeking to improve their skin?s natural radiance. Not only will our product help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, but the glow you?ll receive from using Perfect Radiance will give you more confidence in your day-to-day life.

Your first 30-day supply will be shipped out to you right away. Please give 3-7 business days for delivery.
    Once you receive it, start using immediately and you?ll be amazed at the results. You?ll look years younger! We really hope you enjoy this product and feel very fortunate you have chosen us to help you in your skin rejuvenation process. This product has enhanced many lives, and we know it will for you too.
    We are always here to help, so please see the below customer support contact information for any questions you may have. Again, welcome to your new future of happy and healthy skin!
    Email: [protected]@perfectradiance.co.uk
    Live Chat:
    Phone Representatives at: [protected], 9:00am ? 6:00pm GMT (Monday ? Friday)

Best Wishes,
    Perfect Radiance

• Wi
      Sep 25, 2011

My wife initially ordered a 9 month supply of Omega 3 pills from Flinndal UK to last her pregnancy in 2010, which I paid for with my credit card. She asked for a subscription nor signed a direct debt mandate. Nor did she receive any written terms or receipts. Since then we have been sent further pills and my card debited £37.87 every 3 months. I have tried calling the company, but they never answer the phone. I have emailed countless times but only get automated replies. I have twice written to their address on their website by recorded delivery, but each time that has come back marked by Royal Mail as "addressee gone away". I have taken this up with my credit card company and as I write this is still being resolved. I can find no other online info about this company other than their own site and this complaints thread! Basically this is a sham company that fleeces people.

• Ge
      Feb 17, 2017

i also got today a package from Flinndal, that i did not purchase. What address should I send back? there is no way i am gonna pay.