[Resolved] FlightNetwork.com / flightnetwork service

1 Canada

I bought a ticket via FlightNetwork service two months ago, but due to some issues I need to cancel my flight. I contacted FlightNetwork support via phone and they said that I need to send a message and later they will look into it. I did as they said but did not get a reply. I called again and they said the same thing. I told them that I have no time for these games and I needed their help right now. Finally they agreed to listen. I explained what happened and asked them to cancel my flight. Their rep said that they can cancel but they will not give me my money back. I was shocked to hear that! No matter how hard I've tried I wasn't able to get my money! I have no idea what to do!

• Resolution statement

• FlightNetwork.com Customer Care's Response, Nov 16, 2016

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear that you have had an unsatisfactory experience with us.
    Flight Network is a travel agency, we are an intermediary between yourself and the airline. The ticket rules are from the airline directly, and in most cases airline tickets are non refundable. Flight Network has no control over the airline terms and conditions on the tickets. We strongly recommend travel insurance for unexpected issues that may arise which force you to cancel or change flights.
    Please feel free to send an email to us to address your specific situation. Our address is [protected]@flightnetwork.com and enter in the subject line 'complaints board' so that we may identify you. We would like to see if there is anything that we can do to help.
    Thank you for your feedback and hope to hear from you.
    Flight Network