[Resolved] Flighthub / they don't let me use my money
I booked the ticket and for some reason I cancelled it. They gave me credits and charge me $150. But now I want to use my credit to book a flight, but they are playing games with me everyday. I am in stress, because I call them everyday and they always said they book the ticket and I gonna get an email in 24 hours. But I never get any email. I don't know what to do now. My $1100 is stuck.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
FlightHub Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for your message.
We appreciate the feedback and would like to look into your booking further and contact you but there is no details mentioned here within.
Would you please send an email with the details of your booking to our [protected]@flighthub.com email so that our team can search and contact you about this. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Customer Care team
More Flighthub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - service
- Flighthub - reservation canceled
- Flighthub - spelling correction
- Flighthub - cancellation insurance
- Flighthub - cancelled flight