[Resolved] Flighthub / they don't let me use my money

Canada

I booked the ticket and for some reason I cancelled it. They gave me credits and charge me $150. But now I want to use my credit to book a flight, but they are playing games with me everyday. I am in stress, because I call them everyday and they always said they book the ticket and I gonna get an email in 24 hours. But I never get any email. I don't know what to do now. My $1100 is stuck.

• Resolution statement

• FlightHub Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2017

Good day,
    Thank you for your message.
    We appreciate the feedback and would like to look into your booking further and contact you but there is no details mentioned here within.
    Would you please send an email with the details of your booking to our [protected]@flighthub.com email so that our team can search and contact you about this. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Best regards,