Flighthub / booking and customer service

. On 10:30am, Monday, June 23, 2014 my new husband and I arrived at the Albq. airport to travel to Madrid, Spain.
Upon trying to check in, we were told our tickets were invalid because we would arrive later than our connecting flight left. We called Flight Hub and Iberia multiple times, each of which said it was the other's fault. The story as I understand it, flight was changed, so we were changed to the 6am flight, but never notified. Iberia said it alerted Flight hub, but flight hub never alerted us and even while dealing with agent on phone, our reservation still showed we were supposed to take off at 12:50pm from ABQ.

An agent, Edwin, apologized and tried to get us a new flight. First saying he would try for the next day, then Monday night, then said he needed a supervisor's help and he'd call within a couple hours. Four hours later, he still hadn't called, so we called back. We went to bed without it being resolved.

The next (Tuesday) morning, while on hold, a new reservation email for Wednesday popped up. It said to confirm with the airline, so we called Iberia, they confirmed, then called Flight Hub and confirmed again.

The next day...NO RESERVATION WITH AMERICAN. We had no reservation number for them. We had a flight from Chicago to Madrid and back, but no domestic flights to get us to and from Chicago. After over two hours talking to Iberia, the American Airlines counter, Flight Hub, and American reservations line, we had missed our flight and had the flight to Madrid canceled due to "no show".

Back and forth, mostly on hold for another 2.5 hrs, Elijah came on and said all he could offer was to refund the tickets and then we could make new reservations.

We were refunded the cost of the original ticket, but the fact we lost FOUR days of our honeymoon, lost hotel reservations, SO much added frustration, two days spent in the airport was never addressed.

Re
Jun 25, 2014

Comments

11th of Jul, 2014

Civil war in israel and won't refund my ticket

15th of Jul, 2014

Dear Customer,

We do apologize for the events you mentioned.
    We are still working on your case in order to compensate you.
    We will call you as soon we have an update form the airline and our customer care department.

Thank you for your patience.
    FlightHub

• Ir
      9th of Sep, 2014

To whom it may concern;
    I recently booked a couple of flights with you which one added to $83.69 one way and the other was $89.34 dollars. I was charged more than what I was supposed to. Could u please rectify this problem.

Irene

August statement issued

Sep. 4, 2014
    PORTER AIR 4515272160110TORONTO ON 106.36

Sep. 4, 2014
    PORTER AIR 4515272159131TORONTO ON 100.71

Thank you for booking with FlightHub! Your electronic tickets are READY!

You can manage your reservation or review your itinerary online for the most up-to-date information.

Porter Airlines Record Locator:
    LZLUUB
    FlightHub Booking Reference Number:
    002-338-327
    Date of transaction: Sep 04, 2014
    Your reservation is booked and your electronic tickets are ready! No need to call us to reconfirm this reservation.

irene marlene tschupruk Porter Airlines eTicket Number: 451-5272160110

Seat assignments, special meals, frequent flyer point awards and special assistance requests should be confirmed directly with the airline. Please visit the following link for a list of airline toll free numbers: http://www.flighthub.com/airlines

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    It is required for each passenger to bring their itinerary and passport or government issued photo ID for airport check-in and security.

We noticed you did not choose travel protection coverage when booking this flight. If you change your mind, you can purchase insurance prior to travel and receive your insurance confirmation via email.

Itinerary Details

Total: $89.34 CAD
    Paid in Full
    Sep 04, 2014

TICKET NUMBER 2

Thank you for booking with FlightHub! Your electronic tickets are READY!

Porter Airlines Record Locator:

Paid in Full
    Sep 04, 2014

12th of Sep, 2014

Dear Mrs tschupruk,

We have received your request for your 2 bookings ans we will get back to you by email shortly.
    FlightHub

Dear Sir,
    I have made a reservation with a FlightHub Booking Reference Number: 002-391-520
    Date of transaction: Sep 28, 2014
    Price was at first in Canadian Dollar and I received the price in US Dollars $ 3839.38
    AND on my bank statement You are taking 2 times 1564 EUROSX2 = 3128 Euros.
    This is not at all the price that I agree to pay when I make my reservation.
    So I went to be repay the difference. On the top of that I call my bank and they say that normally It is not the way to send a payment if it is $3839.38 it not 1564 X2 Euros.
    What is wrong with you company?
    I want to be repay the difference
    Evelyne Rocard

Date of transaction: Sep 28, 2014
    AND on my bank statement You are taking 2 times 1564 EUROSX2 = 3128 Euros.
    This is not at all the price that I agree to pay when I make my reservation.
    What is wrong with you company?
    I want to be repay the difference
    Evelyne Rocard

Dear Evelyne,

We have received your request concerning your booking #002-391-520.
    During your purchase you have selected the USD currency and you have been advised on the check out page that you will charged by the airline in USD currency.
    If you have paid with a non USD or CAD credit card you will be charge in the currency of your credit card company.
    If you need any more information please call us at 1 800 900 1431 form CA or 1800 711 1755 form US

Customer Care Department.

booking #002-391-520.
    Ok to be charge for $3839.38 US Dollars but the currency is wrong .
    It is 3038.22 Euros.
    You took 90 Euros out of my acount for no reason.
    So I want you to give me my money back.
    Evelyne

booking #002-391-520.
    My booking was $ 3839.38 US Dollars.
    You took EUROS 1564X2 = 3128 EUROS out of my acount.
    THE EXCHANGE RATE IS $3839.38 US Dollars in Euros 3038.22.
    So what you take 3128 Euros -3038.22 = 89.78 Euros
    I want that back on my account please.
    Best regards.
    Evelyne

Dear Evelyne,

The exchange rate has been calculate by your bank and stated in our terms and conditions you accepted during your purchase "This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Web site. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the United States. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company, since FLIGHTHUB may pass on your payment to an international travel supplier. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank."

We are not responsible for the difference took by your bank.

Cordially,

• Co
      16th of Oct, 2014

Flighthub knowingly or due to ignorance lied to us in order to make a sale. They told us that if we purchased trip cancellation & interruption insurance our flight was 100% refundable. We wanted to verify this BEFORE we spent one cent on a ticket because of the particulars around this ticket purchase. It was for our 91 year old grandfather & we had concerns about if he could get everything in order before the travel date. I recorded the conversation and asked multiple times before we purchased the ticket if that was accurate information. The flighthub rep told us absolutely we would get a full refund. No mention of Fees, no mention of having to apply for refund, despite asking multiple times. Everything the flighthub customer service rep said to us was inaccurate or completely false. Bottom line is we were told we would get 100% of our ticket purchase refunded and that wasn't true.Don't believe what they tell you because it may be ### because all they want is your money. Simple. The other side is that it may be that their customer service representatives may be ignorant to the conditions around insurance and ticket purchases, either way, If it's deception or incompetence, both are totally unacceptable. After our experience, we would highly recommend people use a different travel booking website.

27th of Oct, 2014

Hi,
    I booked 4 tickets through the website on oct 21, 2 tickets from Toronto to Quebec (booking reference: 002 441 503) other 2 from Ottawa to Toronto (booking reference: 002441782) . Every ticket was overcharged for around $11, for a total of 44. I did sent 2 emails to [protected]@flighthub.com for each case with the receipt from flighthub and a screenshot of my credit card. Is this enough? How long could take the answer to my emails.

Thank you.

28th of Oct, 2014

I received the answer already. Thank you, I am expecting the refund cheque in 20-25 business days.

• Bv
      29th of Nov, 2014
    Flight Hub - ovecharge
    flight hub
    135 antibes dr.ap.603
    Toronto, Ont m2r2z1
    Canada
    Phone: 416 736 7490

When I bought tickets moths ago the price of 5 tickets toronto to new york was 1, 242$ and 23 cents but when I recived my credit card the price was 1, 323$ instead of what the price showed to prove this I have an electronic ticket the number is 002-475-710 please reply to [protected]@gmail.com

• Yi
      2nd of Dec, 2014

Hi,
    my name is Ying Hong zhang. My FlightHub Booking Reference Number: 002-527-842, Aeromexico eTicket Number: 139-7555021283 & 139-7555021284, that total amount is Total: $1, 137.00 USD, Paid in Full Dec 02, 2014.
    But in my credit card account charge me is 12/02/2014 Pending AEROMEXICO $1, 145.02 USD, that have 8.02 dollars more different. So, I just want to pay for amount $ 1, 137.00 USD, I don't want to pay that $8.02 USD extra
    Your company workers serve not professional

3rd of Dec, 2014

Dear Ying Hong,

We have reviewed your booking #002-527-842 and the amount of $8.02 will be refunded to you by cheque.
    You should receive payment within 20 business days.

Best regards,
    Caroline.

8th of Dec, 2014

To Whom It May Concern,
    My booking #002-528-071 showed a total for $2, 085.04 CAD. However, on my credit card, ANA charged for $1046.81CAD twice which totaled to be $2093.62CAD, which is $8.58CAD higher than the FlightHub booking confirmation!
    Please review the charged as I did not agree to pay for that extra $8.58CAD!

10th of Dec, 2014

Dear Customer,

We will send you an email concerning your booking #002-258-071 in order to fix your situation.
    Caroline

• Ar
      14th of Dec, 2014

I booked a flight through Flighthub for March 2015 and as soon as I paid the full amount I checked the Cheapoair website and it was showing me the exact flight for about 200 dollars CAD cheaper! I went back to Flightbub and now the price was 170 dollars CAD cheaper a few seconds after I booked it! I Emailed customer service and haven't got any responses back. I believe the website wasn't updated when I was inserting my information to book this flight. I contacted another flight agency and they were selling this ticket for 200 dollars cheaper days before my booking! This was my first time booking through the Flighthub and I am unhappy about this. My booking number is 002-546-198. I hope someone can resolve this issue

15th of Dec, 2014

Dear Arman,

We have received your request concerning your booking /002-546-198.

We understand your concern but we do not offer price drop protection.
    As stated in our terms and conditions, the price is subject to availability at the time of booking.

Caroline