[Resolved] Flight Network / incompetent travel agency

Ontario, Canada

Very bad experience with Flight Network.

The Electronic Ticket does not offer complete details. Apparently, I had a connecting flight to catch from an airport different from the airport stated on the e ticket. Hence, I was denied boarding as I did not apply for VISA for the transit city ( Because it was not stated on the e-ticket). I had to pay a lot of money extra at the airport to get new tickets. The officer I liaised with informed me that the error on the electronic ticket is not their fault hence, they would offer no compensation. Very irresponsible to not admit a mistake.

Further, the changes fee charged by Flight Network is double the fee the airline would charge me if I go through the airline directly. Once you book your ticket with Flight Network, you are stuck with them and if you make any changes, you will have to pay their exorbitant fees. (although the airline could do exactly the same service).

I will never book with Flight Network again. You end up paying a lot more and they wont take responsibility for a mistake they make.

• Resolution statement

• FlightNetwork.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 20, 2017

Hello YVV777,
    Thank you for the message. I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with your travel.
    Our tickets show all the travel information required including the departure and arrival cities and transit cities.
    If there has been a last minute schedule change (within 24 hours) by the airline, this will not be reflected on the ticket.
    You can feel free to contact us at [protected]@flightnetwork.com and subject line COMPLAINTSBOARD with your booking information so that we may address your particular concerns.
    Flight Network