FlexProtex / They will not respond to phone calls (will not answer phones

1 2320 Touhy AveElk Grove Village, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-942-2443

I am tryiong to return product mailed to me that I do not want. There is a 30 days return from date of delivery. I rec'd 6/16/08. They state I must have an RA # to return product. I have called four times and the least time I have spent holding on line is 43 minutes. How can you help me

I want to get an RA # get this product out to them and never deal again with this company. Again they will not answer calls they tell you to hold and thats just what you do with no answer.

Help please

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Jun, 2009

From: Alice Hunt, HWY 264, R916, Saint Michaels, AZ 86511
    Dist. No. 10704172

I have been using the FlexProtex for a while and now, it is not working. I have pain and been takeing 6 capsules and I still have pain in my fingers. Therefore I would like to discontinue my membership.
    My e-mail address is chato99ajl@yahoo.com

• Be
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I called on tel. 1 800 333 4896to order FlexProtexD according to TV ad on 06/26/09. I was offered to buy
    3 bottles of FlexProtexD for the price $ 59.99 for all3 bottles if I call right away .That what I did.
    I placed the order, but when I got it, I was charged $ 119. 98 plus $10. 99 for shipping and handling.
    I called to the customer service a lot of time. The manager by the name Jenifer ( ID40043) promised me to check the recording of my conversation with the sale's person, but then she promise to call me back.After waiting again and again I called, but the customer sevice personTerra ( ID345) told me that the superviser can not talk to me anymore, she had the recording, that I was wrong, but I can not listen to get the prove that they lied to me.
    It is a shame that this company is running false ads on TV with the price that don't exist and lieing to people trying to rip them off.
    Thank you.
    Rrom : Bella Dreyzin 25 Penn Valley Road Levittown PA 19054

• Du
      26th of Aug, 2009

I Dudley Paschal have not got my order of Flex Protex yet, All i want to do is cancel the
    Vitamin D news letter but no one will answer the phone, Please help me get this resolve.
    Thank you very much, Mr Dudley Paschal. 8/28/09

• Ca
      14th of Jan, 2010

I order Flex ProTex Dec21/09 and still have not received it as of Jan. 14/10. They said it was shipped Jan.3/10 but with out a shipping order to track it? Anyone else had this problem?

• Bs
      4th of Jun, 2010

I placed an order on April 27, 2010 and have still not received it. They do not return calls nor do they answer emails. I cannot even get my money back!!

21st of Jun, 2010

Let your credit card company do the fighting for you. File a dispute on the charge

21st of Jun, 2010

One other thing, you have to be a bulldog in going after them from the start. I believe they hope people will give up in trying to recover there money. Don't give up.

• Ve
      27th of Jul, 2010

I have been waiting for my refund since January 2010. I have called several times with no results. My calls to the CFO Janice Lewis go unanswered. The sales reps are very courteous, but cannot give me a reason for the delay in getting my refund. It is supposed to take about 90 days (so they say) but it has been over 6 months, They don't deny that I have the refund coming, but I am very frustrated at the business ethics of this company.

27th of Jul, 2010

You need to file a complaint with your credit card company. Do wait for them to give you your credit. Mine took 90 days, but I threatened to go to my bank and file a complaint

• Su
      1st of Mar, 2011

I ordered FlexProtexD last year and got it within four weeks. It helped me tremendously.
    I ordered it again (6 bottles) in Dec 2010 and they immediately took the $189 out of my bank. I still have no product. I have called, emailed, talked to a gentelman on the phone; to no avail.
    This is a great product for my pain but I won't be ripped off because of it.
    Too bad they have no business morals.
    Susan

• Su
      1st of Mar, 2011

Great product, poor company ethics

• Br
      6th of Apr, 2011

Twice they withdrew payments from my bank account without authorization, several months after my initial order. These were for over $150 each, significantly more than my initial order. I did not sign up for automatic reordering at any time either. They neither responded to emails or phone calls. I had to go through my bank to get refunds. The product was great, my wife felt it really helped, company protacall in my opinion is criminal.