Flexi Holiday Club / Failure to deliver service as agreed.

1 South Africa Review updated:

These people are hoaxces and swindel people into buying pionts at great costs and promise annual holidays. Since 2004 they were unable to provide 1 suitable resort or holiday but demand levys such as refurbishing etc. without being bable to accomodate tehe pionts owner. Its a [censored]ing scheme and should be stopped.

Comments

• Pi
      3rd of May, 2009

Absolutely!

I've just been sued for non-payment. This after they admitted that they failed to register me as a user for TWO YEARS, despite taking payment a mere 3 days after I signed the contract.

I wont pay fees (and INTEREST on fees) on a service that I never received.

In fact, this is a "service" I dont want at all.

• Mo
      16th of Oct, 2009

They just deducted R2 285.00 for fees yesterday without informing me i mean nothing. These people must be stopped otherwise we will never know what we working for.

• Hv
      30th of Jan, 2011

Mr Wright van Roodepoort van Jhb het my kom sien en na 3mnde wag ek steeds vir hom.Wil punte weggee net om ontslae te raak daarvan hy sou iets kon reel.Nou is hy dood.ek wil nie die goed he nie is n pensioenaris dit kos my al prokureurs en nog niks positief nie. kan ons nie n gesamentlike prokureur kry en dan verbruikersraad toe gaan nie daar is n nuwe wet waar hulle nie kan weier nie werk soos met huiskoop en jy nie meer kan betaal nie.Hierdie mense kom almal te na en om jou naam skoon te hou betaal jy maar net.

• Ge
      1st of Feb, 2011

Complete dissatified with the service we have received. Paid over R4000.- for points and was promised 2000 free points. Never received this. Each time I book for a holiday they are fully booked and they want to inform me when I should go on holiday (outside Peak times). Tried to book again today after receiving brochures regards bonus breaks and special offers. They have nothing available for me. SO WHEN DO I UTILISE MY POINTS. I was now told can only book for December to March next year. So what if I cannot make it for this holiday, do I lose my points. Would like to terminate this contract with immediate effect, was told I now have to pay another R7673, 63 no idea what this is for. Have not evern utilised the points that I should have received. Being transferred from one person to the next, They do not respond to me emails or phone calls. Could someone please give me advice as to how I can terminate? Accommodation is frightfully expensive, I cannot afford these even with the points. PLEASE HELP Cell No. 0733998174

• De
      7th of Dec, 2011

I fully agree with this disgusting service!!!, they want to hand you over so quickly for non payment. I have a situation were one of their consultants forged my signature, I sent them e-mail and phoned them and just wasted so much money trying to set the record straight. They came back to me and told me that I will be refunded and that never happened!!! Now they want to hand me over for something I never ever agreed to. Can anyone tell me what I can do about this because I'm in the U.K. and unemployed which I have also communicated to them, I never had any problems with my current points but since that fraudster took advantage of me I am now in trouble. Can anyone help and is this site being looked at. See below my response to them.
    Can you please get back to me urgently, I am receiving threatening messages, how dare your company threaten me, should i not hear from you within the next 48hours I will be contacting the new papers and expose you for what you are.

Please sort out this mess on my account as soon as possible, you are causing me stress and money, I will be putting in a claim in this regard should my account not be sorted.

To think that I have dealt with this company for many years and have to end up this way!!!

Very Angry

Mrs DVE Kadalie

From: Debbie Kadalie
    To: Arny Nortje
    Sent: Sunday, 13 November 2011, 21:12

Hi Arny

you sent me this message in September already and I have not heard from you or your company regarding the refund!!! Can you please let me know what is happening, I am now receiving statement that I owe you all this money for the upgrade which was fraudulent in the first place.

Please get back to me as soon as possible or sent me detail of your management so that I can sort this out. I am very angry and worried about my name.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sent: Thursday, 8 September 2011, 11:25

Good Day

Please be advised that i have received feedback from the franchise and they have aggreed to cancel the upgrade that was done with a full refund. will do the paper work today for this.

Arny Nortje

To: Arny Nortje

Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:43 PM

Subject: Re: Emailing: scan-3091550-2011-06-09_15h21-01

Thanks for your response, can you please send me a contact name and number, I need to sort this out as soon as possible, I would not want it to affect my current hloiday arrangements with flexiclub.

Thanks

Debbie

Sent: Monday, 5 September 2011, 15:52

Good DAy

Please be advised that i have not received any feedback as yet in this matter.

I have once again send an e-mail to request feedback.

Arny

To:arnyn@clubleisure.co.za

Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:00 AM

Good morning Arny

Please see my message below, can you please respond and let me know when I can have my money back!!!

I was happy with what I had until your consultant told me a lot of lies and took my money for his own personal gain!!!

I am very angry, can you please get back to me or I will have to take further steps.

My contact number is 0044 7729972925 .

From: Debbie Kadalie
    To: "arnyn@clubleisure.co.za"
    Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2011, 10:53

Good morning Arny

Can you please give me some feedback with regards to this query. I need to know and I also need that transaction to be reversed with immediate effect.

Debbie

From: "debbiekad@yahoo.com"
    To: "arnyn@clubleisure.co.za"
    Sent: Monday, 15 August 2011, 9:04

Good morning Arny

Thanks for the response. No, that is not my banking details, I did not give him any as I mentioned below that I make all payment via internet banking and refused to give him any banking information. I hava no idea where he got that info from.

Hope you can assist me in this nasty situation.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

From: "Arny Nortje"

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:36:31 +0200

Good Day

Thank you for the e-mail please advise me if the banking details is yours on the document that i have send to you?

I have forward this e-mail to agency to give me a answer on your e-mail.

Arny

To:Arny Nortje

Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 5:05 PM

Hi Arny

Sorry for the late response, my network crashed and my airtime ran out and it was just a mess on Wednesday when you called.

Anyway, I examined the documents you sent me and the signature in these documents is not mine, I would like you to advise me further as to what I should do now.

I personally would never have gone for a loan agreement for that amount or any as I'm unemployed and that was what I told your consultant (Joy), I also see that he had added in on the form that I'm self-employed, I never told him that at all. I do have a witness as my partner was sitting in on the meeting. He was absolutely shocked when I told him about this.

This is how I came about paying him (Joy) the R3645.00

I stayed at the Mount Sierra from 14 May to 21 May 2011, upon our arrival we got a call from Joy inviting us to a meeting, we attended the meeting which was very nice because he explained to us in detail more about Flexiclub, I told him that I'm very happy with my current package and do not need anything else, I also told him that I'll be moving to England but will still be keep my holiday points because I can use it Internationally as well and I have used it previously and it works very well, my son is still in Cape Town and he have also been enjoying the benefits of the holidays.

He then told me if I want to have better benefits I must upgrade premier or premium account and I will enjoy much more international benefits. I told him that I'm unemployed and do not want to incur any debt, he assured me that this will only be a once off payment and I will not have to make another payment, he also told me that nothing will change as for as the cost of my current situation was concerned.

Now that this has all came to light I realized that he never wanted me to complete the forms, he did it all by himself. He just took my information. As I can see the info on the forms are correct but my signature is not. That is not my SIGNATURE!!!

He asked me for banking details and I questioned him and said why do you need banking details if this is only a once off payment, he told me that the office also asks for it. I then told him that a ll my payments to you are made via Internet banking and I do not have debit orders in place and don't intend to have any. I prefer paying all my accounts via Internet banking therefore I did not give him banking details. I also noticed that on of the documents has my initials on, I would never put my initials down as DVE, if initials is required for any documents I will just initial DK. I did sign a document but not any of these.

My thinking is that he took all my info and transferred it onto these documents and copied my signature onto them. I am so angry that this had happened to me because I do have money to clear my annual fees for this year and that was budgeted for. I certainly did not budget for this, I paid the R3645 because I thought that would just make life easier for me being in the U.K. and I'm planning to come to Cape Town on holiday in the near future. What is this now going to do to my records with Flexiclub and if I need to book further holidays?

I would like you to please refund me my R3645.00 and I will have my account just the way it was previously.

You can contact Joy because he is not good for your business.

Please contact me on 00447729972925 or e-mail me should you have any further questions.

I hope this explain the fact that the debit order returned. I also hope that Joy get sorted out and that my money can be returned.

To: debbiekad@yahoo.com
    Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:56 AM
    Subject: Emailing: scan-3091550-2011-06-09_15h21-01

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
    scan-3091550-2011-06-09_15h21-01

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

• Po
      19th of Aug, 2012

Just bought voucher from flexifamily last week. As of this week they don't even have a website or valid email. There phone number goes directly to message bank. I feel that they have just taken my money and packed up on gone on vacation themselves.
    I wished I had of not been suckerd into this convincing scam, it is money lost that I really needed to pay bills with. Its ###.