Flexi Club / User charge

1 South Africa Review updated:

I contacted flexi club's offices to enquiry why my statement reflects a subdstantial smaller amount under user charges than what was paid over to them. The answer was that my money had expired. Kinldy explain to me how money paid over to flexi club as provisional user charges expires and what happens to all this expired money as I am sure that i'm not the only member with expired monies???

Laurette

Comments

Nb
  10th of Sep, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE RESPONSE WAS ON THE "USER CHARGE EXPIRE" PROBLEM.

I AM A FLEXI CLUB MEMBER AND COULD NOT GET ANY RESERVATION WHERE I WANTED TO GO THE PAST 3 YEARS, ALTHOUGH I TRIED TO BOOK WELL IN ADVANCE (OPENING MONTH FOR BOOKINGS).

NOW I AM SITTING WITH A LOT OF MONEY IN CREDIT IN MY USER CHARGE ACCOUNT, WHICH WILL BE "LOST" OR AS THEY SAY, EXPIRE BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

FURTHER I MADE AN ARRANGEMENT TO PAY THE FINAL AMOUNT OF R 900-00 RAND END OF SEPTEMBER 2009 FOR THIS YEARS USER CHARGE AND LEVIES.

BECAUSE OF THE LAST PAYMENT OF MY CURRENT USER CHARGE IN SEPTEMBER, I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE ANY BOOKINGS AND MY ACCOUNT IS ON HOLD, WHAT ABOUT THE MONEY THAT LIES IN CREDIT IN MY USER CHARGE ACCOUNT??????

SO IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY, I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE USE OF SOMETHING THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR, AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, I AM GOING TO LOOSE WHAT I CANT USE WHAT HAVE BEEN PAID IF I DONT USE IT AND IF I DONT PAY ??????????

QUITE CONFUSING I WILL SAY.

IS THERE NO ONE WHO CAN HELP US ???????????

Gr
  2nd of Mar, 2010

I have had similar issues with Flexi-Club. I was told that they will not answer any corespondance until I paid the account. Once I paid they ignored me. I have emails and fax proof that they simply do not respond. We bought into flexi-club to go to the Sun City vacation club. We bought the correct amount of point for a Xmas week, the next year we were told that we did not have enough point. The following year we were told that they are no longer linked to the Sun City Vacation Club.
Hell I will give my points away to anyone that wants them free of charge!

Ro
  16th of Feb, 2011

I have been a flexi club member for about 6 years.I have occasionally been able to go away to a resort of my choice, but most times cannot get accommodation at my choice of resorts.I have endless problems with customer service, The big Boss Mr Lamont never answers correspondence and it is extremely diffiult to talk to a manager.

I have had enough of the poor service, increasing costs and the nonsense that goes on with this club.They Lie at presentations and anyone thinking of joining is strongly advised not to.This is not an investment its theft.

Ni
  30th of Jul, 2011

stop pay them they are scums just stop and walk away.

Ni
  30th of Jul, 2011

In fact all Flexi Club members need and should to take a stand and create association against Flexiclub and simply sue them to the ground.
Flexi Club is an organisation that unlawfully con people to buy in to their skim (trap) with no exit option as in the contract that they offer (the small letters and the deceiving sells man), it is un heard of embarrassingly shocking and totally uncivilised deal, the fact that members sign in without knowing what it is all about does not mean it’s the end of the road for the members or the individuals. Yet it may be costly to sue Flexi club but it’s imperative to put end to them and the rest of the other organisation that follow the same suit.
First step stop paying them and next get togather to sue them and demand all your mony back.

Es
  9th of Nov, 2011

user cost and furnishings we have to pay as if it is our property like hell, i cant put my finger on the property, i just have to give so the rich can enjoy,

Es
  9th of Nov, 2011

i will give this points to anyone who will have it for free this is a curse from hell.why cant we leave a club, clubs can be cancelled, cant it.

Ro