Flex Seal / Stay away, they will just rip you off

I ordered the tv special two cans of flex seal for 19.99 plus 9.95 shipping and handleing each for the two cans my order was supposed to be 39.89 on a company credit card!!! when I got the order they shipped two additional cans in the same box and the total bill was 149.61 I called them right away and told them of their mistake and they told me to shipp the two other cans back at my cost for postage and they would refund the price of the two extra cans.

That was bunk because I did not order them in the first place so why would I pay shipping to get them back to them? Next the total bill was 149.61 instead of the 39.89 it was supposed to be they would credit the account for 29.97 which was the price they charged me for each can of the flex seal. As a company I know this is not how you do business I did not do the extra money for front of the line as I was in no hurry and did not get the product for about 15 days but the bill is way higher than it was supposed to be and they will not credit the card with the overcharges.

I have turned them into the better business bureau here in Missouri and turned them into the Attorney General and we some locals and myself are getting up some more people they have ripped a new one and getting a lawyer!!!

DON’T BUY FROM THEM THEY WILL JUST RIP YOU OFF THE WHOLE THING IS ONE BIG FLEX SEAL SCAM THE PRODUCT MIGHT BE GOOD BUT IT IS NOT WORTH THE PRICE THEY CHARGE YOU!!!