Fleuriste de Lune / Discrimination and verbal abuse

Aug 11, 2015
Fleuriste de Lune
4081 Boul. St-Laurent, Montreal, QC H2W 1Y7
Phone: (514)-284-1118
I went there on August 11th, 2015 at around 3:00 pm to buy some indoor plants. I called them the day before to make sure that they have what I wanted. When I walked in, the salesgirl was nice and answered my questions about the items. I wanted to buy lucky-bamboo plants. She showed me that they had different sizes and I asked her to show me the smallest one. I told her that I would buy those but before payment I liked to look around for some more plants.

She went inside the store and came back after couple of minutes. When she was back, I told her to show me the bigger size of the same plant because I changed my mind. Then all of a sudden she started shouting on me and said that she would not sell anything and asked me to leave the store right away. She was aggressive and rude behaving unbelievably crazy. I had no idea what was going on! She said she lost some ferns because of me which I knew nothing about. She was pointing to the door shouting with a crazy voice and kept telling me to go away.

I tried to stop her by saying, "do not shout in this way" and "Why are you behaving like a crazy? What was my fault?" She said I was not nice because I changed my mind about the plants! I said, "Are you sick? I think you need to go to a Psychiatrist". She kept shouting so I came out of the store. At that time only two of us were in the store.