Fleet Feet Mahwah / Terrible Customer Service

Fleet Feet Mahwah
I will never shop at this store again. Exceptionally rude customer service. I am amazed that there are not any complaints already listed.

D  14th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've shopped at this store for years. It's one of the best stores for service I shop at and look forward to my next visit.
D  16th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I went to Fleet Feet Mahwah, despite reading this complaint, after several recommendations from folks who have shopped there. I found this store to offer polite, and knowledgeable service regarding my shoes as well as my running. I love my new shoes but more importantly my FEET love them. I had been wearing the wrong size for years! Thanks for a great experience Fleet Feet Mahwah!
A  9th of Aug, 2009 by
I have to agree with allybobs. The owners are pushy and arrogant.
A  15th of Aug, 2009 by
I was there a few months ago on a week day and the husband/wife team were talking about a customer who had just left. They were laughing and ridiculing the customer. It was really obnoxious. I left and will never go back.
D  27th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just came back from Fleet Feet Mahwah and bought my son running shoes and flats. I found the owners and staff very friendly, knowledeable and helpful. No sign or arrogance or disrespect from my visit. I'll be going back for myself when I need new shoes.
D  14th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Strongly disagree with this complaint. In fact this review is pretty much the exact opposite of the way it is there. Folks are exceptionally nice and knowledgeable. They've tremendously helped my understanding of running and the nuances that need to be taken into account when purchasing shoes.