Flat Screen TV / bad sevice

1 Taree, New South Wales, AU Review updated:

About 2 to 3 weeks harvey norman had flat screen tv on for $197 i know it was under $200 for 80cm tv. So i took my mother to haevey norman as we entred the business we notice there was none so i precided to ask the sales person he said there was none left i then asked if could order 1 he said in a rude manner said he couldnt then i asked if he could sell me the one on diplay he said he couldnt sell it to me.So i left with my mother.i always thought customers come first not in this case it was like he couldnt be bothered to help us .so 0n 1-12-12 i toook my mum back to harvey normans and lord be hold they had tvs for sale yes you guessed it the had a tv that was on display with sold on it so why couldnt they sell me a tv on display . that my mother wanted.THEY CALL THAT GOOD SERVICE I DONT>

Comments

Nov 07, 2008
    Flat Screen TV - No Sound on TV Broke after 4 months
    Westington House
    11605 E. Gregory Road
    Albany
    Indiana
    Phone: [protected]

I am not getting any help or cooperation with Westinghouse after my TV lost it's sound after owning it ony 4 months. I have gotten the run around with customer service and Walmart. I was told a week ago to box the TV and Fed Ex would be here between 8-5 last Monday-No show.

My RMA # is [protected]