Flat Rate Carpet Cleaners Repairs / Carpet Cleaner Repair No Show

1 BrooklynNew York and New Jersey, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-466-4576

I used Flat Rate Carpet in Brooklyn. Well not really, they never showed. When I called later, I asked simply if they had a problem why didn’t they call me. Here I was waiting and waiting and wait.
Did they call? No – they just never showed. I would suggest before anyone uses them to clean or repair their carpet think twice or three times. They have prove to be unreliable. There is more but there is
no need to type anymore. Beware!!

Bu

Comments

• Dh
      29th of Nov, 2010

The Stamford, CT location promised an appointment time of 10 to noon today from an over phone estimate for carpet cleaning. Exact square footage was given. I took the time off today to accommodate this job. When I called to inquire about a more precise time this morning, a lady named Ali seemed not to find record of appointment but said she would call the tech that services the Killingworth, CT area which I was told is done on Mondays and Thursdays. When she called me back, she said that this tech was ill and would not be able to come here today or at all. She said that tech was unreliable and that they fired her this morning. I was very upset and said this was not right and to please find me someone else to come by. I asked to speak with the company owner who called me back. When asked several times he finally said that he is located in Stamford, CT and that he had NOONE to service my area today or ever. I threatened with BBB complaint (which i did) as I took the day off and requested that he please send someone else today or another day soon as I have family company coming. The owner said we were 300 miles away and he would not send anyone this far. Killingworth is not 300 miles away but just a little over an hour or so from Stamford! This Stamford location is obviously unreliable and they certainly should have accomodated me to save themselves from BBB complaint and bad reviews on line. Heaven knows if the phone estimate and service would have been acceptable. I researched carpet cleaning companies for several days for this area and am upset and frustrated with how I was treated. Do not use the CT location...