FlashMotorcycle.com / Rip off company

1 103 Mussett Bayou RdSanta Rosa Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-509-2435

I didn't do enough research before sending them my money via Western Union. They collected my money and I never heard from them again. This company does not have bikes and they will never send you anything. I am usually good about detecting a scam but these guys are good, they tricked me out of $800.

Gr

Comments

• Fl
      8th of Jan, 2009

Yes do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! I sent them 900.00 for a bike and never got anything or heard back from them again! make sure if your ripped off by this guy to report it to your local police call your local FBI field office and report it and also file are report here http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make sure they catch this scam artist!

• De
      13th of Jan, 2009

I also got scammed by them last month for $900. Im also going to file with the authorities, as well as continue my own search for them. In searching I discovered the sites where they steal their pics & videos from. If anyone has the names of who they sent the western union to please contact me directly. I have a P.I. also looking into it so any additional info would be grateful.

15th of Jan, 2009
    FlashMotorcycle.com - people accuse them of falso statements
    flashmotorcycle.com
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    flashmotorcycle.com

i purchased a motorcycle and i got it fine im a pi and i do privite investigation work on the side ive never investigated something online even thou i purchased from them without thinking twice... now what i realized after my purchase was i sent the money then i saw all the junk online let me tell you the truth someone stole there photos claiming to be a company called tempo or something in that area using there photos and links on ebay selling there motorcycles therfore people that are making complaints are complaining on a legit buisness because they think they got frauded by them please do research before you make false statements thank you

15th of Jan, 2009

i got my motorcycle fine i noticed some one using there photos on ebay maybe you shoulda never bought from an unknown source i purchased from them direct and got what i bought

19th of Jan, 2009

yea, right flashcycle101!!! your the scammer and your gonna be caught soon!! you never got anything from flashmotorcycle.com cause they dont have any motorcycles! I DID NOT go thru ebay, i delt with www.flashmotorcycle.com DIRECTLY and they scammed me! Any place that will only take instant money transfers (western union) is a sure SCAM. Any legit business would take a credit card. Its funny the only excuse you can give is and Ebay scam, how lame! I just hope for your sake the cops find you before one of the many P.I.'s looking for you cause who knows what one of the people you scammed will do to you. You must not be too smart since you use a cell, i guess you've never heard of triangulation before!

• Mo
      22nd of Jan, 2009

all i can say is that i sent this guy 1800 thru western union and i myself have hired a p.i.as well. I dont care if this guy is on his sick bed! When i find this guy, believe me YOU will feel me! Forget the cops punishing you. They will jus be helping me find you. But you will know who i am when i come! Stay safe scammer! and god have mercy on you!

28th of Jan, 2009

They caught him!!! Miami detective called me today and said they have him!!! He wants to talk with eveyone this guy has scammed. Call Dectective Cook at 305-579-6561! Finally this scammer gets what he deserves!

• Wa
      7th of Feb, 2009

i agree i got scamed out of keywest fla bonza motorcycles.com dont go for it

• Wa
      7th of Feb, 2009

the real company is BONZIA.MOTORSPORTS.COM

24th of Feb, 2009

hey guy can someone call me and tell me about bonzamotorcycle and tell me what the deal with them i just sent them money 662 312 5890

• Go
      5th of Mar, 2009

They are, as of today on eBay as repomotorsport.com item number 320346948741...same
    ###s..

• Je
      11th of Mar, 2009

i got all his info who ever wants to get him with us let me know his real name is jerry and we got his address do u guys want to get him with us if u do let me know and we can all go and get this mother###er he took $3000.00 from me and my friends

• Je
      11th of Mar, 2009

### ###

• Dj
      13th of Mar, 2009

I was also ripped off by this mother###er! (800.00) I will not rest untill I find you Mr.Jerry Or whatever the ### your name is. You have truly ###ed with the wrong one ###. And when I do catch you and anyone else with you I am going to get midevil on your ### ###, believe that.

• Lg
      26th of Mar, 2009

hey i wanna get this mother###er too. let me know what you guys have come up with.
    Lgreen_silveira@yahoo.com $1000 down the drain

• Di
      29th of Jul, 2009

this is definitely part of their ### scam. i rode 2 hrs out to their "supposed' location, only to find a little old lady at a storage unit saying that i was probably the third person coming to look for them. the first of which had not sent those ### my money in advance.

• Gr