Flamingo Financing / pay back is a ###

1 Tampa, FL, US Review updated:

ahhhh haaahh! Good news, all those rude people who were employed by this company are now jobless and perhaps getting the same treatment back at them! So the shoe is on the other foot lol, for you all always remember what goes around comes around, Victory to us, the ones you didnt give a ### about !!! KARMAS A ### LOL!

Da

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 27, 2009

Please do not use this company!! My husband just went acitve duty with the ARMY. I submitted his orders to receive the 6% interest rate he is entitled to by being active duty. It has now been over 2 weeks since I sent the orders to them. They refuse to comply. They have now stated 3 weeks later that they want old paystubs and a letter from his commander. I don't mind the stubs if i had been asked when the paperwork was submitted however, I was current on my loan and advised them that it needed to be adjusted before I made my next payment. They never adjusted so now they are telling me that I have to bring the loan current before they will process paperwork!!! I am in the process now of setting up an appointment with a Jag officer as well as the Dept of Financial Services. They do not realize they have to comply with the soldiers and sailors act. Please do not obtain a loan with these people. They are rude and have responded to me with responses such as "well its your fault that he joined the military." And for all those like me who have already been screwed...Its not over yet, I can only hope they are as rude to the Jag officer as they have been to me!

• Ap
      Sep 18, 2009

FF is the absolute worst loan company I have ever dealt with. The other day I dealt with a pleasant person and worked out a payment option because I lost my job. Money is tight and I am working on that. I paid a month of payments and I had two more weekly payments to get caught up. I called today to make a payment and she was so very rude. She stated that if I make the one of two payments they can still come and repo the car. I asked her how they make money on loans and she said that most people that make their payments are on time but we would make money on your car going to the auction. LOL Some people take their job so personal and when you give a person that has never had power like these people they abuse it. I said listen I don't car I just want to make a payment.

She says, "I am going to end this phone call with you don't care and I will put your car in repo." WOW, I hope she comes to personally get it because I HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR HER! I WILL BE GOING TO THE PRESS ABOUT THIS, AND IF NOTHING IS DONE I WILL KEEP TYPING. THAT IS IF I CAN GET THERE WITHOUT MY CAR GETTING REPO'D BECAUSE OF ONE WEEK $60.00 LATE PAYMENT. THAT'S RIGHT SIXTY DOLLARS NOT ANY MORE. LOL. I have been a customer over a year by the way.
    The key to this story is I was calling to make a payment. I WAS MAKING A PAYMENT! NOT TRYING TO GET OUT OF ONE. IT’S BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE.
    I JUST FINISHED WITH THE BBB SO I HOPE IT WORKS

• Mr
      Sep 23, 2010

We have had nothing but bad dealing with this company i was one day late with my payment it was do on friday i was not able to cash my check before they closed tried to go on monday morning my truck was gone call them to and ask why they put out an order for repo they said because i was late just like everyone elese they were very rude all throught i got my truck back with in two hours and 1500 dollors a 1000 to F F and 500 to the tow company i was charged more money for tring to just pay off my loan early check my credit and they put it was repoed i have the title it was paid off that day Do not deal with any CAR COMPANY THAT USE F F SAVE UP AND BUY FROM PRIVATE OWNER

• Ex
      Feb 03, 2011

KARMA IS A [censored]! I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE CUSTOMER'S I MAY HAVE BEEN RUDE WITH. I ALSO WAS VERY PLEASANT W/ CUSTOMER'S AND HELPED THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AS WELL. WHEN YOU HAVE A MANAGER WALKING UP AND DOWN THE HALLS YELLING AT YOU FOR NOT YELLING AT THE CUSTOMER'S U END UP CHANGING YOUR WHOLE MOOD AND TRY TO GET THE MONEY.. THE PAY WAS VERY, VERY GOOD THERE PLUS THE BONUS WAS EXCELLENT BUT THAT REALLY DOESN'T GIVE A PERSON AN EXCUSE FOR TORMENTING OTHER SOULS. EVENTUALLY WORKING THERE THREE YEARS CAME TO AN END AND THE COMPANY WENT DOWN... I'VE BEEN STRUGGLING MYSELF AND HAVING DIFFICULTY PAYING MY OWN BILLS NOW. I PLAN ON CHANGING MY CAREER (AUTO FINANCE) AND START HELPING PEOPLE... FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART - I KNOW MY HARDSHIP IS CAUSED BY KARMA AND I TELL MY HUSBAND EVERYDAY... SORRY U GUYS!