Flamingo Financing / Continued harassment and rudeness!

This is a follow up on my last complaint against Flamingo Financing inc. I was able to contact the company and spoke to a woman named Debra who was extremely rude and hung up on me. I called back and pretended to be someone else in order to reach a manager, a Ms. Collins. She assured me the harassment and rudeness where not company policy and I gave her the entire story I wrote here before. She assured me it would be taken care of. However once again this week they called harassing my friends mother over a $3.00 balance they mistakenly had "forgot" to include. They were rude to both his mother and myself. I had advised them to stop calling me because I am not a party to the contract and will not help them in any way. Unfortunately it's apparent that the company will lie, threaten and bully anyone they want. Whats worse is while they continue to call me and his mother, they have never called HIM directly over any of this. I am seeking punitive measures against the company.

Comments

• Vi
      25th of May, 2008

I have been making my payments on time ever since I mistakenly took the advice of a salesman and decided to purchase a car through FF. There is this Idiot who calls and says you need to get in touch with flamingo financing immediately concerning your car loan . Little does this IDIOT know that every time you call FF and you enter your ZIP CODE you get disconnected on the phone. I have complained about this for months now and yet still there is no attempt to correct this problem which by the is their problem. I have to borrow someone elses phone in order to get through to them which takes about 45 minutes before someone answers. Recently they increased the credit card payment of $3.00 to $5.00 to make a payment with your credit card which is a RIP-OFF and also ILLEGAL which I hope the STATE is going to look into SHORTLY. Could you imagine PAYING EXORBHITANT interest rates on your LOAN and still have to PAY an ILLEGAL FEE to pay your LOAN. Calculate $5.00 X approx. 30, 000 people every week and you will see what I mean. Somebody is going to end up like a particu lar insurance company that is in serious trouble with the state right now. They should change their name from FLAMINGO FINANCING to RIPP-OFF FINANCING.

• Fl
      9th of Apr, 2009

I have been the recipient of cuss words over the phone from Flamingo Financing. I have had my car loan with them for almost a year. I tried to refinance through another company and they approved me until they found out that Flamingo Financing was the leinholder, and then they stated that they refuse to work with that company! I don't blame them!