Flamel College / REFUND OF MY MONEY

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Andrea Zuckavich you very well know that its the no return of my test papers that is the problem it is nothing to do with what you sent me on Aug 18. 2008. THE problem is that I sent in my test paper on NOV11th 2008 . I have not recived it. ITs been FIVE months . I have all the mails that BBB sent TO me which state THAT YOU DID NOT GET INTOUCH WITH THEM . The last mail from them was the 4th March. If you have got intouch with them they would have mailed me. If you say you have got in touch with them it could only be after my complaint ot Google. You nevr replyed to my letters I posted to you either. WHAT WAS THE ADDRESS YOU PUT ON THE SO CALLED MISSING PACKAGE ?. You said in your reply to my complaint that if a student was not satisfied with the College that you have a GOOD refund policy. I would like a REFUND OF MY MONEY as I think the the relationship with your College is not right for me . I hope you are going to stick with your refund policy. I wish all other people who are intrested in the art a happy and magical path. Peace, love and light. Thankyou Penny GardinerAndrea Zuckavich you very well know that its the no return of my test papers that is the problem it is nothing to do with what you sent me on Aug 18. 2008. THE problem is that I sent in my test paper on NOV11th 2008 . I have not recived it. ITs been FIVE months . I have all the mails that BBB sent TO me which state THAT YOU DID NOT GET INTOUCH WITH THEM . The last mail from them was the 4th March. If you have got intouch with them they would have mailed me. If you say you have got in touch with them it could only be after my complaint ot Google. You nevr replyed to my letters I posted to you either. WHAT WAS THE ADDRESS YOU PUT ON THE SO CALLED MISSING PACKAGE ?. You said in your reply to my complaint < NO RETURN OF TEST PAPERS> that if a student was not satisfied with the College that you have a GOOD refund policy. I would like a REFUND OF MY MONEY as I think the the relationship with your College is not right for me . I hope you are going to stick with your refund policy. I wish all other people who are intrested in the art a happy and magical path. Peace, love and light. Thankyou Penny GardinerAndrea Zuckavich you very well know that its the no return of my test papers that is the problem it is nothing to do with what you sent me on Aug 18. 2008. THE problem is that I sent in my test paper on NOV11th 2008 . I have not recived it. ITs been FIVE months . I have all the mails that BBB sent TO me which state THAT YOU DID NOT GET INTOUCH WITH THEM . The last mail from them was the 4th March. If you have got intouch with them they would have mailed me. If you say you have got in touch with them it could only be after my complaint ot Google. You nevr replyed to my letters I posted to you either. WHAT WAS THE ADDRESS YOU PUT ON THE SO CALLED MISSING PACKAGE ?. You said in your reply to my complaint that if a student was not satisfied with the College that you have a GOOD refund policy. I would like a REFUND OF MY MONEY as I think the the relationship with your College is not right for me . I hope you are going to stick with your refund policy. I wish all other people who are intrested in the art a happy and magical path. Peace, love and light. Thankyou Penny Gardiner

Bo

More Flamel College Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ly
      27th of Jun, 2009

I know what you mean. I had to go all the way to the BBB. They came back with
    she can request a refund at any time' I did and within 48 hours I had bogus grades and an email stating that since i have my grades i am not a student and not eligible for a refund! This school is ridiculous, buyer beware they will jerk you around.

29th of Jun, 2009

lynn 705 please log into alchemical.tribe and look at the topic ..another fraud case to add to flamel college. Which was started by anothe victim of flamel who has lost her money. Please add your complaint to it . We have to tell other people whats happend to us .

• Ly
      21st of Aug, 2009

I emailed the attorney general in california and this is what i got back.

Ronda_Bell@dca.ca.gov
    The Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education Reform Act became inoperative on June 30, 2007 and was repealed on January 1, 2008. Currently there is no regulatory body with oversight of private postsecondary schools. Currently no approval is required. You may be interested in Assembly Bill 48, which, if it is passed by both houses of the California State Legislature and signed by the governor, would bring back regulation of private postsecondary schools. You may view that bill at www.leginfo.ca.gov, click on bill information, type AB 48 into the space provided, click on AB 48 and select the text format you prefer (html or pdf)

Our Department contacted the City of Sacramento licensing division and according them, Flamel College & Mr. Ryan Glatten do not have a business license, therefore he is operating illegally. Although there is no regulatory body with oversight of private postsecondary schools, the Department of Consumer Affairs (Department) can provide you with self resolve suggestions and recommendations.

We suggest you contact the local district attorneys office for assistance in this matter and seek legal counsel or file documents in small claims court.

Ronda Bell
    Department of Consumer Affairs

I just want to save others from the same thing I went through with these people.

27th of Aug, 2009

Good for you Lynn 765 .You have done the right thing.

• Da
      27th of Aug, 2009
    Flamel College - Operating Illegally
    Flamel College
    Sacramento
    California

According to the City of Sacramento Licensing Division Flamel College and Mr Ryan Glatten who's business it is do not have a business license. They are operating illegally. Please read -------Flamel College Complaints ---Refund of Money and read down the page to Lynn, s complaint. and her investigation.

• Ti
      28th of Aug, 2009

Ryan Glatten is not his real name

6th of Jun, 2010

Hey ya'all..thnx for the info. I was checking Flamel & Associates out. I'm currently enrolled in the brand-new school, Al-Kemi. I'm only in Module 1, and we're their first class, but, so far, I love it. I would recommend it to anyone interested. They teach traditional Western Alchemy, tying it together w/both Vedic and Chinese Philosophies, as each of the two proprietors has one of these backgrounds. I'm not even half- way through- but although they also run Al-Qemi (a Spagyrics supply shop), they are very down to earth. They give you personalized attention, and their lessons are sooo great! I can't say enough good things about them...plus, they gave a discount this year, as their working through any on-line bugs in the system. I figured if they were cool enough to do that, they might be cool. I must say, I happened upon them in a very syncronistic way. I wish everyone else had been so lucky. I'm sorry there are so many people getting screwed by companies who are supposto be...well, you know...I mean, they're named for Nicholas Flamel! Seems they're taining his name, man! And discouraging people from following the Path! Don't worry though, ya'all...Karma to the rescue! Anyways..for those so inclined...here's the link to Al-Kemi http://www.al-kemi.com/ (their on-line shop is Al-Qemi) here's that link...http://www.al-qemi.com/ Good Luck! Journey Well

6th of Jun, 2010

Me again. Sorry, I wanted to clarify something. The point I was making when I said "even though they also run Al-Qemi, the spagyrics supply store, they're very down to earth" is that, though they run a store & a school at the same time, and I have no idea how they do all that they do...they do it honestly, and w/integrity. I said this because I saw someone saying a lot of people run several sited to give creedence to their scam. I do not want anyone thinking these people are like that...they just work their *sses off, and love what they do. I really am blessed. I hope perhaps some of you will check them out. If you do, perhaps the experience will be so good, it might help ease the bitter feeling left from the Flamel College. Not sure when they'll be accepting students again, but it'll be posted on the Al-Kemi site in my previous post.
    Journey Well! ;)

• Ad
      21st of May, 2011

I mailed off for Paranormal research PS101, but I recieved Cryptozoology PS313. I have tried contacting the school but they wont respond. Buyer does indeed need to be careful when dealing with Flamel College.