Flamel College / Terrible place

On the 8th AUG 2008 I enrolled for a correspondence course for Alchmey with Flamel College. I paid with our credit card $417.35. I e-mailed my 1st test paper on the 11th NOV 2008 which was ment to be sent back to me within 3 weeks its now 4 MONTHS LATER 19th MARCH 2009 and I have not heard anything from Flamel College. I have sent them E- mails which are returned and I have sent written letters to them without a answer. I put in a complaint to BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU in Sacramento. USA, but Flamel College did NOT reply to the bureau. I am really sorry that I did not read the negative things said about Flamel College on various blogs before I enrolled with them them. It looks that I have lost my hard earned money and all the time I took to do the test paper.

Ed

More Flamel College Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      27th of Jun, 2009

Another victim of Flamel is Margaret . She paid $606 for a Masters course in FEB 2008, and only received one module. She did not receive any more modules or a refund of her money. She has sent e-mails and a registered letter to IAG but no replies. Its over one year now. Please log into Alchemical. tribe to see her full complaint.

• Am
      26th of Mar, 2011

Flamel is a unique swindler. Me and my sister also Enrolled for their alchemy program and paid $ 880. Still after three years they do not answer our emails.